Learn Russian words with our Russian vocabulary
- Provided by dividing Russian words enough to memorize in a day
- You can check the Russian words you memorized that day through the test
- Provide Russian word pronunciation by voice
- Provides a function to review all Russian words by part, by unit
- Favorites: Words that are difficult to memorize can be added to favorites by pressing the star button.
- Copy function: Long press a word in the word list to copy the word. You can study the copied words in more depth by searching the Internet, etc.
- Set/reset learning progress: Long press on a part or unit to set or reset the learning progress.
- Dark theme support
- iPad support
Russian voice support is not properly supported on some Androids. For smooth voice support, we recommend downloading Speech Services by Google and Russian voice data.
1. Download Speech Services by Google from Play store
2. Settings > Language & Input Methods > Speech Options > Preferred TTS Engine > Select Google Voice Service
3. Click the Settings button next to Google Voice Service to download Google Voice Service Russian voice data
The Russian vocabulary is divided into easy-to-learn Russian words.
To make it easy for anyone to study every day, Russian words are provided by dividing the amount of words that can be memorized in a day.
Also, you can check the Russian words you studied that day through a test.
Have you just started learning Russian vocabulary? Don't know how to pronounce Russian words?
Do not worry. Russian Vocabulary supports you to pronounce Russian words by voice.
You can study Russian words by listening and watching.
Studying words is also repetition! You can review the Russian words you have studied for each part, unit, or whole unit.
Frequently misspelled words are supported so that they can be reviewed more frequently. The more you use the app, the more personalized the vocabulary becomes for you.
Every word is installed with the app when you download it. So you can study Russian words anytime, anywhere.
Learn Russian words, now start with the Russian vocabulary.