Study Korean Words through Korean Vocabulary Book
- Provides split Korean words that can be memorized daily
-You can check the Korean words memorized that day through the test
-Provide Korean word pronunciation by voice
-Provides function to review all Korean words by part, unit and all
-Favorites: Hard-to-remember words can be added to favorites by pressing the star button.
- Copy function: press and hold a word in the word list to copy the word. You can study more deeply by searching the copied words on the Internet.
-Set/Reset learning progress: You can set or reset learning progress by long pressing on a room or unit.
- Dark theme support
- iPad support
Korean vocabulary book is provided by dividing it into easy-to-learn Korean words.
Every day we provide Korean vocabulary divided by the number of words that can be memorized in a single day so that everyone can study easily.
Also, you can check the Korean vocabulary you studied that day through a test.
Just started studying Korean vocabulary? Not sure how to pronounce Korean words?
Do not worry. Korean Word gives you voice support for pronunciation of Korean words.
You can study while listening to Korean words.
Studying vocabulary also means repeating yourself! You can view the Korean vocabulary you have studied for each part, unit, and overall unit.
Frequently incorrect words are supported to be revised more often. The more you use the app, the better a personalized vocabulary book is for you.
Each word is installed with the app when you download it. Therefore, you can study Korean vocabulary anytime, anywhere.
Study Korean vocabulary, now start with Korean vocabulary. Study Korean Words through Korean Vocabulary Book
Some Android devices do not support the Korean voice properly. We recommend downloading Speech Services by Google and Korean voice data for smooth voice support.
1. Download Speech Services by Google from the Play Store
2. Settings > Language and Input Method > Letter Read Options > Preferred TTS Engine > Speech Services by Google Selection
3. Download Speech Services by Google Korean Voice Data by tapping the Settings button next to Speech Services by Google.