Welcome to the Gopher Request App!
Gopher is the on-demand community marketplace app, where you can request any help you need, for the price you’re willing to pay.
Post your need, set your price, and let a Gopher do the rest!
Need your grass cut? Run out of wine at a party? Need someone to pick up your groceries? How about remove some garage clutter? Just submit a Gopher Request and someone will be there before you know it! A Gopher can help with literally anything you need, including popular tasks like:
* Food delivery
* House cleaning
* Junk removal
* Moving services
* Holiday decorating
* Errand running
* Furniture assembly
HOW IT WORKS:
Posting a request is a quick and easy process. Simply tell us what you need, when you need it and where you need it, and within seconds your request will be sent to all available Gophers in your area. To submit a request, all you need to do is:
1. Title your request.
2. Describe exactly what you need (adding any pics or special instructions you see fit).
3. Enter the amount of costs associated with your request (if applicable).
4. Set the price you’re willing to pay. (This is what the Gopher will actually earn)
5. Enter the address of where you want the request completed.
6. Submit your Request.
7. Sit back and watch your new favorite app work its magic!
Get Great Service While Supporting Your Community!
Our goal is to create an organized marketplace that allows communities to leverage the help of their neighbors and local businesses, without 3rd party gouging. That’s why each of our Gophers are members of your community! Now you can get the services you need, at a lower cost, while putting your #communityfirst.
WHY USE GOPHER REQUEST?
* Receive fast same-hour delivery/services needed
* Submit multiple errands in a single request
* Get the lowest fees of any same-day, on-demand service
* Support your community while getting the service you need
* Enjoy easy interface and secure payments through Stripe
* Make an offer you think is fair
The Gopher Marketplace ~ Where supply and “on-demand” reach equilibrium