Swar Taal is a Tabla & Tanpura app that is one of its kind on the Android platform that enables you to carry your own Tabla and Tanpura in your pocket. You can practice and perform anywhere in the world. Its a great help for singers, Instrument Musicians, composers and dancers.
Swar Taal has several features such as playing several mainstream Taals at all 12 swaras (pitches) including a tuner. It can play right from Ati vilambit to ati drut layas.
List of Taals
Teentaal - 16 beats
Addha - 16 beats
Tilwara - 16 beats
Deepchandi - 14 beats
Jhumra - 14 beats
Ada Chautal - 14 beats
Ektaal - 12 beats
Chautal - 12 beats
Jhaptaal - 10 beats
Keherva - 8 beats
Jat - 8 beats
Bhajani - 8 beats
Rupak - 7 beats
Dadra - 6 beats
C#, D, D#, E, F, F#,G, G#, A, A#, B, C
What sets it apart from the others is that it also has
End mode and
Each taal comes in several variations.
All these can triggered by the user by click of a button. It enables a singer to perform with a virtual live tabalchi and simulates a live performance. It also has an inbuilt Tanpura.
Has Bollywood Beats with an ever growing repertoire of Volumes.
Has a customisable swarmandal with 80 Raags and a state of the art search engine to find Raags belonging to specific thaats, prahar (time of the day), Also has a voice recorder and playback facility.
It is also integrated with our another app - Swar Alap for doing Riyaz and Pitch correction-
- Beats are shown as per the taal selected
- Tabla Bols are highlighted as the Tabla plays enabling the performer to ascertain where they are in the Bar/Loop/Awartan
- There are several variations for each Taal
- You can control tempo between 10 - 600*
- Use the slider or the tempo control buttons
- You can independently control Tabla volume
- Tanpura/Pads volume is also separate
Tabla Volume Enhancement
- You can have even more louder and clearer tabla sound
- Fine pitch tuner
-Control the cents value
- You can enable/disable chimta before start of tabla
Tap Tap BPM
- You can Tap Tap manually to set your Rhythm
- Adjust latency for Fillers, Chimta, endings
- Since there are hundreds of Android Devices
- See your sessions/daily/monthly practice progress
- You have Ma-Sa, Pa-Sa & Ni-Sa tanpura
String & Pads
- Major & Minor chords
- Alternative to Tanpura
- Prebuilt intro, basic, variation, fillers, end playlists to accomodate your singing styles
- You can control the app using widget in background play/stay awake mode
- Multiple variations, intros, fillers to choose from
- Share your referral code with your friends and family, and on successful referral, each will get taals, bollywood and styles for free#
- Now you can record your voice along with tabla/tanpura/pads.
- Pause recording^
- See real time voice amplitude with neat graphics
- Listing of all the recorded files.
- Informative file items
- Rename files
- Sharing of the recorder audio file.
- Deletion of files directly from the app.
Playback with Multiple Effects
- Rich playback with option to control speed
- Seek bar along with duration
Better Bluetooth compatibility
- You have an automated latency adjdustment when a bluetooth device is connected
- More comprehensive and inclusive in-app tutorial to let you know about the various features of the app.
Easier Payment related Query
- Now have a centralised solution to any payment related query
* = Depands on the taal selected
# = Number of days depand on the promotional period
^ = Depands on the android version
Free for 30 days on a single device.
Thereafter, either pay annual subscription or use the free taals with ads.