Choose the right card! YAP is the FREE prepaid Mastercard app to pay all over the world, buy online, get recharged by your parents and exchange money with friends. That's why over 850,000 YAPPERS have already chosen it!
• Download the app and register in a few minutes.
• You immediately got a prepaid Mastercard on your phone.
• No queues, no forms to sign, just an identity document.
TOP UP AS YOU WANT OR ASK YOUR MONEY
• From another YAP of a friend or relative.
• With Visa, Mastercard, VPay, Postepay and Maestro-PagoBancomat cards.
• In cash at Mooney bars and tobacconists.
• In 2-3 days from the current account of any bank (YAP has an IBAN!).
• Even by those who do not have YAP.
PAY ANYWHERE WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE
• Works with Google Pay, in Italy and abroad.
• Pay in bars, restaurants, shops, everywhere they accept Mastercard (really everywhere).
• At the cashier, ask to pay by card and place the phone on the reader: done!
• If you want, you can also ask for the physical card.
PAY ONLINE AND IN THE APPS
• Buy in all the e-commerce of the world.
• Book holidays and flights.
• Pay for streaming movies, food delivery, car sharing, etc ...
SEND AND ASK YOUR FRIENDS FOR MONEY
• Split the pizza bill.
• Collect money for a gift.
• Manage the common holiday fund.
EVERYTHING IN SAFETY
• YAP is owned by Nexi, leader in Italy in digital payments
• Payments protected by password, fingerprint and face recognition.
• Instant expense notification after each payment.
• Transaction history in the app.
• Mastercard circuit security.
• Peace of mind of a rechargeable.
Download YAP now, choose the right card! 😉
YAP is a Nexi Payments spa service, leader of digital payments in Italy. To join, you must be at least 12 years old, have an Italian telephone number, social security number and a valid identity document. To pay by phone, NFC must be enabled; the merchant must have a contactless POS. Alternatively, you can request the physical card (paid option).
We are constantly working to make communications, content and online resources accessible to every user.
Our commitment to improve all our digital properties according to the guidelines and the main accessibility practices is continuous, in order to make our services available to as many users as possible.
We have undertaken a rigorous process of analysis and assessment of the same, in accordance with the WCAG 2.1 guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
It is a long process, which commits us every day, aimed at identifying any technical and usability problems.
For this reason we are not free from errors and some sections of this app may be being updated. If you encounter any type of problem during use, please send us your reports.
We want to ensure that our entire digital offer complies with the accessibility requirements required by Appendix A of the UNI CEI EN 301549 standard in order to reduce any type of inequality in the use of our services and digital products by our customers.
You can send any reports to our Accessibility Team by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessibility Declaration: to view the declaration, copy and paste this link https://yap.io/static/general-conditions/YAP_Dichiarazione_accessibilita.pdf on a web page.