Nexi Business is the Nexi App dedicated to merchants, which allows, at any time and wherever you are,
to manage and monitor your business.
Through the app, completely free, you can:
MONITOR AND MANAGE YOUR TRANSACTIONS
• Consult at any time the details of the transactions carried out (with POS in the store or online with e-commerce)
• View aggregate data or by single store
• Search for transactions by card number or authorization code or filter them by period, amount and circuit
• Manage cancellations in total autonomy
• Request and collect payments remotely from your customers through digital services such as Pay-by-Link
• Keep track of the payments collected and those still awaiting payment thanks to the history of the links you have generated
ANALYZE THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR BUSINESS
• View your receipts for the day, week and month
• Compare your results over different time periods
• Compare, over a specific period of time, the performance of your business compared to the average for your sector
CONSULT AND DOWNLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS
• Access your accounting documents relating to accepted digital transactions (invoices, account statements) and tax documents (summary by tax credit)
• View them online or download them to your device
MANAGE YOUR PROFILE AND USERS
• Edit your details and view those of your company
• Create secondary accounts for your employees and simplify the management of your business
• Stay up to date with the latest communications
• Discover the potential of the app through the tutorials contextual to the features
• Request online assistance to resolve problems
ACCESS DEDICATED SERVICES AND OFFERS
• Optimize your business thanks to the offers and services designed by Nexi for you based on your needs
Download the App, register online and immediately access all Nexi Business features.
To register you must have one of the following: IBAN code, Direct Line code or POS serial number at hand.
We in the Nexi group are constantly working to make communications, content and online resources accessible to every user.
Our commitment to improve this site and all our digital properties according to the guidelines and the main accessibility practices is continuous, in order to make our services provided via the web available to as many users as possible.
With the aim of making our digital products accessible to all our customers, we have undertaken a rigorous process of analysis and assessment of the same, in accordance with the WCAG 2.1 guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
It is a long process, which commits us every day, aimed at identifying any technical and usability problems.
For this reason we are not free from errors and some sections of this site and our other channels may be being updated. If you encounter any type of problem while using our websites and mobile applications, please send us your reports.
We want to ensure that our entire digital offer complies with the accessibility requirements required by Appendix A of the UNI CEI EN 301549 standard in order to reduce any type of inequality in the use of our services and digital products by our customers.
You can send any reports to our Accessibility Team by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessibility Declaration: to view the declaration, copy and paste this link https://www.nexi.it/content/dam/nexi/accessibilita/dichiarazione-accessibilita-nexibusiness-app.pdf on a web page.