Even if you are around. Even if the TV is busy. Even if you are in “do not disturb” mode. With Sky Go you decide. You have many channels from the Sky offer and also the first 7 of the generalist TV of Rai, Mediaset and La7 to watch the programs on the air that interest you most, with all the best of TV in a single app! Finding movies, TV series, matches and drifts has never been easier. You also have many features to enjoy them to the fullest:
- Download & Play: you can download your favorite Sky programs on demand, and watch them even when you are not connected to the internet. All thanks to the power of the download.
- Restart, Pause and Replay: have you missed the start of a live Sky programme? You can restart it, pause it or rewatch the scenes you missed as many times as you like. Watch out, getting the hang of it takes a moment.
- Up to 4 devices that you can replace whenever you want, so choose the most convenient for you
And even when you think you've seen it all, personalized recommendations help you discover more titles based on what you watched on your device*.
And if you are a Sky Q satellite customer, when you are at home you can synchronize Sky Go with your Sky Q by connecting them to the same Wi-Fi network to access:
- Recordings: Do you record a Sky program on Sky Q? You can also find it on the app and you can download it to take it with you even outside the home
- Continuous viewing: Resume what you were watching on Sky Q on your devices when you're at home
- Over 400 channels: Tons of channels to watch comfortably on Sky Go when synced with Sky Q
What's more, you can continue to follow what you like on Sky Go even when you're traveling in European Union countries**.
Download the app. To access Sky Go, simply open the app and enter your Sky iD.
Accessibility Statement: https://appsky.sky.it/static/SkyGoAppAndroid_DichiarazioneAccessibility
*Sky Go content is visible if already included in your Sky subscription. Check for compatible devices at sky.it/skygo
** Customers permanently residing in Italy who meet the verification criteria applied by Sky in accordance with the Regulation on Cross-Border Portability, can use Sky Go if included in their residential subscription, as well as in Italy, in the Republic of San Marino, in the Vatican City , even in the case of a temporary stay in one of the Member States of the European Union (EU), in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. The viewing of Rai channels is only available within the Italian territory. There are no additional costs. Info on sky.it/skyineuropa