Join is the hub for healthcare professionals and providers.
It simplifies communication and collaboration between clinicians and healthcare providers through its secure and compliant patient information sharing technology.
Join also enables clinicians to view high-resolution CT/MRI images via a DICOM viewer anywhere, reducing the need for them to switch between sites and helping speed up care delivery without sacrificing quality.
Join easily integrates into internal IT systems such as PACS and EMR*, enabling users to view and share EHR information*, various diagnostic images, laboratory data*, and prescriptions*.
* This feature is optional and currently limited to a few specific EMRs
Join is also certified as a software medical device by PMDA (Japan), FDA (United States), CE (European Economic Area), and ANVISA (Brazil).
- Connect to internal systems in hospitals such as PACS
- Support private 1 on 1 chatting and group chatting
- Use as medical cooperation tool between hospitals
- Send and receive DICOM images in a chat, within a hospital, and between hospitals
- Watch live streaming video from ICU, operation rooms, and patients’ room
- Anonymity processing for patients' personal information by gateway server
- Encrypting chat data which was saved on device
- Encrypting by using VPN connection between Inner-hospital system and Cloud
- TLS/SSL encryption between devices and Cloud
- Preventing unauthorized access by requiring passcode at application startup
- Non-downloadable medical images (clearing cache each time)
- ISMS (ISO27001) certified
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.