** Hot & Ready : 3 types of Road to Hana Tours - Classic, Loop & Reverse!
Only available from Shaka Guide.
Download the app to preview the tours!!!
Go on an epic journey to ROAD TO HANA & HALEAKALA NATIONAL PARK with Shaka Guide.
It’s like having a local TOUR GUIDE IN YOUR CAR as you explore Maui! It works OFFLINE, using GPS to play audio narration AUTOMATICALLY as your drive, telling you interesting stories and driving directions, with local Hawaiian music in between.
**WHAT THE APP DOES:
* Hours of audio with hundreds of narration points that play automatically as your drive
* Made by local Hawaii tour guides
* Hear fun stories, enchanting Hawaiian legends and things to do
* NO DATA NEEDED : Turn-by-turn directions with offline maps
* Music by local Hawaii musicians (both modern and traditional)
* Enjoy the freedom to travel at your own pace, while having the benefit of a local tour guide with you!
* Better than guide book with restaurants recommendations, things to do and see
* Perfect for self-guided travelers!
* Better than a bus tour or guide book
1) "CLASSIC" ROAD TO HANA DRIVING TOUR
Your Maui, Hawaii experience is not complete without taking Shaka Guide’s Road to Hana Tour. Don’t try to just wing it! Let this app guide you the entire 42 mile stretch of road to Hana and back. With enchanting stories and an insider’s scoop on what to do and see, you will be able to fully enjoy this epic journey and discover the many waterfalls, hikes, caves, swimming holes, beaches and awe-inspiring views of this untouched paradise.
On the way back you will hear a ton of enchanting stories of Hawaii. No joke cuz, this just might be the best day of your whole vacation!
2) "LOOP" ROAD TO HANA DRIVING TOUR
An adventurous twist to the Classic Tour. Instead of turning around at 7 Sacred Pools, the tour guides you to the backside of Hana, eventually circumnavigate (almost) the Haleakala Volcano. The tour ends in Kula, Upcountry Maui
3) "Reverse" Road to Hana Tour
The most ADVENTUROUS way to do Road to Hana. You start from the backside in Kula (Upcountry Maui) and go against the traffic. You'll come across less crowd, you can explore the backside of Hana and get to 7 Sacred Pools sooner. Of course there's always risks involved in adventures. Download to app to find out the pros and cons!
4) HALEAKALA NATIONAL PARK DRIVING TOUR
Shaka Guide’s Haleakala National Park GPS Driving Tour accompanies you to 10,000 ft (3,000m) high up to the summit of the Haleakala Volcanic Crater. Long sought after for the awe-inspiring views, here high above the clouds you will feel as if you are on top of the world. The Tour not only tells you about extraordinary stories of the National Park, but also the rich Hawaiian culture and legend behind it.
Both of the tours begin near Kahalui town and bring you back again, with turn-by-turn directions to where you started. You can also join the Tour anywhere along the tour route.
> What comes Free with the app :
- Audio tour narration preview
- Restaurants, beaches, hikes, things to do and see recommendations
- Hikes, Beaches and Viewpoints shown on Map
- Helpful tips for planning your vacation
** What In-app Purchase Includes:
- Location-based audio tours - the app uses GPS to play tour narrations for you automatically
- Full access to hours of audio with hundreds of narration points
- Offline Maps of Hawaii - Requires no data connection
- Offline Tour - Great for international traveler.
- Offline Directions - Get turn-by-turn directions by the tour guide, or directions from offline Maps.
- Local Music - Cruise the Island with beautiful local Hawaii music interwoven with tour narrations.