Install trifa and use the Internet in any country in the world. No need to go through complicated procedures or set up in a foreign language. It is cheaper than renting wifi and easier to use than buying a local sim.
If you want to use the Internet overseas, use "trifa".
Have you ever had this experience when you go abroad?
Are you using the international roaming service of your current plan?
* I heard that international roaming is expensive, and I don't know how much I will be charged.
You always rent a mobile wifi for overseas.
* It's a hassle to carry it around
* You share with a friend so you always have to be together
* I use up all the data quickly.
* It's a hassle to go through the rental process and return it
If you always buy a SIM after arriving in the country
* I have to set up my SIM in a local language I'm not familiar with
* It's a hassle to replace the SIM each time.
* I'm worried about losing my SIM.
* I don't know if there is a SIM store at the airport that sells them.
With trifa, you don't have to worry about these troublesome procedures.
With trifa, you can easily and comfortably use the Internet overseas.
With trifa, it's a simple 3-step process
1. install the app
Choose your destination and purchase a data plan of your choice.
Follow the instructions on the app to install the data on your smartphone.
You can use the data immediately after arriving at the destination.
When you return home, you can easily revert to your original data plan.
Features of trifa
Quick procedure! Easy!
All you need is an app.
All you need is an app, no need to apply in advance, and the procedure can be completed in as little as 3 minutes.
All data is downloaded to your smartphone, so there is no need to rent a dedicated communication device.
2. reliable price
Since the service is prepaid, you only have to pay for the amount you purchase in advance.
If you want to use more Internet in the area, you can easily add more charges on the app.
3. stable communication
You will be able to use the Internet stably because the connection is provided by a major local telecommunication company.
You can check the communication services available in each country on the app.
What is an eSIM?
An eSIM is a virtual SIM (a chip that enables the use of a communication line) that is built into the customer's smartphone in advance. Simply download the eSIM for your destination via the app and you will be able to use the Internet immediately.
* There is no need to fiddle with the SIM tray or pin, as you just download the data on the app. You can leave your regular SIM in.
* Unlike a physical SIM, you can download multiple eSIMs to a single device and switch between them at any time.
Click here for supported devices.
For more details about other services, please visit our website
Please refer to our service policy here.