GPS coordinate converter is a tool in extended set of the Smart Tools collection.
This app is based on WGS84 system that is most widely used. Usage is very simple and intuitive.
1. Select coordinate type.
2. Enter a coordinate.
3. The transformed coordinates are shown.
4. The app places a marker on Google Maps.
5. It is stored in History tab.
* Coordinate types:
- DD˚ MM.mm'
- DD˚ MM' SS"
- UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator)
- MGRS (Military Grid Reference System)
It's an early version. For more features, send me an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, watch YouTube and visit the blog. Thank you.