Quick Reminders is a simple, light-weight application that allows you to add Notes/Reminders to a persistent notification in your system pull-down shade.
* Create a pinned note in your notification shade/pull-down.
* Post now or at a set time & date.
* Repeat reminders every Minute, Hour, Day, Week or Month
* Manage your active reminders.
* Add an always visible title with collapsible contents
* All Quick Reminders are persistent across reboot & wont be lost.
* Choose a high or low priority notification, this will affect how much the notification can be collapsed & weather or not the icon shows in the status-bar.
* Randomise the notification highlight colour or choose a custom highlight colour.
* Choose weather to apply the highlight colour to the contents text.
* Dismiss, edit or create a new note directly from your existing Quick Reminder notifications.
* Share the note/reminder with any other application.
* Send text from any other application to Quick Reminders.
* Expand and collapse your Quick Reminders so they take up less space.
* Optionally group multiple notifications to avoid clutter in the status bar.
* Accessible from the Quick Settings Pull-down (Android 7 and above).
Feel free to contact me via the feedback option in the about dialog, all feature requests will be considered :)
This is a standalone & enhanced version of Quick Reminder included in my other application, Shortcutter Quick Settings:
Quick Reminders does not store or share any information or data in the background.
KeyWords: note, notes, reminder, reminders, notification, post-it, list, alarm, memo, To-Do, memory