This app uses the device's light sensor or camera to function as a portable light meter with two modes to offer and a wide variety of functions for digital and film photography.
Incident Calculates the Aperture or Shutter Speed based on light readings. Choose an aperture priority to calculate shutter speed or vice-versa.
EV Compensation Get the EV compensation value of the given aperture and shutter speed value.
Auto ISO Calculate the nearest ISO value of the given aperture and shutter speed combination.
- ND Filter up to ND5.0
- Calibration slider from up to +-2 EV, or input your exact calibration value.
- Camera sensor offers spot metering, matrix metering and zoom.
- Live mode for premium user or try for 3 days
- Option to adjust interface, basic mode, high-contrast and expanded mode.
Light meter Hardware Limitations:
- Live mode using camera will not show if the camera's required features is not supported or limited.
- Current phone sensors have a slow refresh rate which limits the light meter from capturing light triggered from Speed lights or Photography Strobes.
- Sensitivity of the light meter to low light conditions and camera support may vary from individual phone model and manufacturer.
- Access to camera is needed for Camera view measurements.
- Access to internet is for advertisement display only.