Free mobile application designed to track personal expenses and income. Easy personal finance management tool that will help you to know all about your money. You can keep track of your own balance as well as your family's.
- You can save incomes by category. There is a possibility to add more income categories. Edit, rename or remove existing ones.
- You can save expenses by category and by subcategory. There is a possibility to add more expense categories and subcategories. Edit, rename or remove existing ones.
- You can make transfers from one account into another.
- Possibility to view all income, expense or transfer transactions . Also You can edit them or even to delete if needed. Log list can be filtered by date.
- Reports: balance, charts and analysis by category.
- Possibility to add more accounts. Edit and remove existing ones.
- App can be protected by pincode.
- Possibility to save all app data to backup and restore later if needed.
- You can switch between two languages - Lithuanian and English.
- Every account can have its own currency. You can change it anytime - currency conversion tool will help to convert all transaction according to the rate You will provide.
Moving your data into another device (database transfer)
If you need to move your data into another device please perform these steps:
1. Perform a data/preference backup in your OLD device. Open Settings page and choose "Create backup" (IMPORTANT - If needed please provide additional permission for this app to access your phone's internal memory as it needs to copy backup files over there. Repeat create backup operation once again after permissions were granted).
2. Immediately after that you will have 2 files (database and preferences) created. They will be placed into "manopiniginelt" special folder. Named after date/time combination. You will find that folder in your phone's internal memory (using File Manager application).
3. Perform 1 step on your NEW device now (doesn't matter that it's empty, but we need to have same backup location initialized there).
4. Now just find that folder in your OLD device and copy those two files into your NEW device. Open the app in your NEW device and perform "Restore backup" operation. Choose those files which were transferred over. Once done - you will have your data moved into your NEW device.
This app is not perfect, but it wants to become such ! Please if YOU have some suggestions write them down. You can email me all bugs, gaps or other problems related to my app. Thank You in advance.