Challenging and fun.
The game is fun but not very challenging
So over this game. Skews dice rolls unbelievably, more noticeable the further through the levels you progress. Tries to even out the gameplay, taking away the fun of truly random dice rolls. Would be great without this over engineered approach. Can't be bothered to explain more. Uninstalling...
Works very well, missing features The gameplay is fairly good. Online multiplayer also works well. The problems are: doesn't keep a history, so no way to know your statistics. Also, no undo. I'm playing on a little phone screen; it's easy to touch the wrong pip, but once touched. It's played. Period. And there are confusing aspects. When you touch a pip to move it, it is hilighted. Touch another pip, *its* blighted. So you can have several lighted pips, and can't tell which will move. I like this game but am going to try another app.
*** Update the game to play online ***
* Max move fix!
* Ability to set initial dice in game composition
* Changed moves text in game sharing
* UI Translated to Turkish language
* VIP: Ability to create own composition
* VIP: Ability to save game and play later
* Ability to set own Avatar
* Online stability improvement
* Ability to restore reset data
* Ability to share the game with friends
* Available for devices without Bluetooth
* Bluetooth game