Awesome! Alerts are working again. Thanks for all the hard work on this app.
Great app If you want to know what is going on in your area or even to get notified of something happens. Then this is your app.
Motorola X (second generation) Upgraded phone. Works great! I can monitor as many agencies as I want that is available on the app.
Like it alot One problem. Occasionally I will see calls on there from 5, 6, even 7 days after it happens. But they eventually go away. Also It doesn't cover my area
Good app But This is a wonderful app but unfortunately it doesn't seem to cover my area.
A useful tool. Faster than our dispatchers. This sends out alarms faster than our dispatchers can.
Version 2.0.3, build 36. Requires Android 4.1 (Jellybean) or higher.
- Initial zoom level fix on incident map
- Incident list retains position when returning from map
- Selection of Map/Satellite view now persists
- Registration for GCM ID now retries on failure
- CPR alert shows entire location info in Android notification area (BigText style)
- AEDs show hours of availability (if set by contributor)
- Multiple AEDs shown in CPR alert map
- Miscellaneous stability and usability improvements
Information on the internal organs of the human body in a 3D model.