Nice app. This is a great app. You can track the local fire department, or as my wife called it, you can stalk the fire department lol It is a great way to see what it going on with FD. I got to track FD on a car fire I was on. As a police officer, this app is great and I can see a lot of uses for it. Great app.
Good app BUT it needs independent volume control from the rest of my phone! I keep my phone on loud at night incase of emergency. But when 9 people call in for the same accident I get woke up and it's incredibly annoying.
I have an android galaxy light and when I play an agency the voices are in slow motion and I can't understand the words they are saying but when I get on my brothers iPhone it is fine. Idk what to do
What's up?? No longer getting alerts. When I open the app, I can see that there are calls but I never get any alerts now. It's been like this for at least a month.
This is one of most important progress in the medicine in the last years. Why not to be able to Save a Life. You can make all the difference in emergency cases of myocardial infarcts, electric shocks etc. Think about that possibility. You can be a real Angel
Version 2.0.3, build 36. Requires Android 4.1 (Jellybean) or higher.
- Initial zoom level fix on incident map
- Incident list retains position when returning from map
- Selection of Map/Satellite view now persists
- Registration for GCM ID now retries on failure
- CPR alert shows entire location info in Android notification area (BigText style)
- AEDs show hours of availability (if set by contributor)
- Multiple AEDs shown in CPR alert map
- Miscellaneous stability and usability improvements
Information on the internal organs of the human body in a 3D model.