Excellent. Not only we can synch the lost contacts from phone but even if contacts are deleted from phone then we can log in to accounr on computer and restore deleted contacts to 7 days or 30 days earlier list. Then can synch again with phone. The reply to my query was instant and directed me how to restore the contacts that were deleted both from phone and app by a virus. 5 stars
Is there any other way to login apart from using my phone number? It seems i can't get the verification text message yet most of my contacts are saved on this app.
Cool app, it helped me to keep my contacts safe from BlackBerry 10 OS to android while transfering
Didn't save my contacts on phone reboot, lost almost all details. Customer help unable to help.
My iPhone become dead and I got my contacts retrieved through one touch Thanks
Does what it should but you must keep your own contacts up to date or you will import old outdated info, definitely been improved over the years
New in version 2.0.6:
- Fix invisible login button on Android 5.1
- New and improved interface
- Separate contact list view for easier contact management
- Multi select : tap and hold to select multiple contacts and delete in one go
- Easily send a contact in human readable text to anyone via SMS, email, WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.
- Improved display of search results
- Bug fix: frequent sync on some devices
- Bug fix: adding photo crashing on some devices
- Many other bug fixes
Copy all your Contacts from your old phone to the new one in just a few seconds
An All-in-One Dialer, Caller ID, Block Spam, Call Recorder, Phone Book & Contact
One tap to backup your contacts and restore to any smartphone via email