This app is fantastic. I've been using it to track my weight weekly for over 5 years. It really helps you stay on top of any weight trends. I like how easy it is to enter your weight. Only feature missing for me is auto-uploads/sync to the cloud. Having it just local seems pretty old hat these days and is annoying when you change phones.
doesn't have the ability to link any scale except Nokia. basically useless to me now.
Great app, would love to see the Daily Weigh in notification be more configurable in terms of timeframe since not everyone works 9—5. Data export/import to Google Drive & Dropbox would be cool also. Thanks.
Once you get over the hurdle of the initial setup this app is amazing. Anyone interested in losing or tracking their weight should absolutely download this
Needs an automatic backup function
I've been using this app for years. It's easy to use and helpful in establishing a realistic goal and its projected date. I'd love to see built-in data export to the major cloud services. In the meantime, I manually export using Android share.
- Fix notifications on Android Oreo
3.3.4 - 3.3.6
- Fix crash when exporting chart and database.
- Removed Google Fit support since it wasn't working anyway.
- Re-hide ad placeholder
- Fix crash when importing on newer Android devices
- Fix ad placeholder appearing for some Pro users
- Much more robust notification system for Withings
- Small bug fixes
- Fix Withings sync
- Fix back button closing app when database screen is open