My Diary is an easy-to-use, intuitive, fast, elegant and secure diary with cloud syncing (Google Drive™). Save your own thoughts, memories, secrets, life events, notes or other confidential information. You can also use My Diary as a journal or notepad.
- App lock (Password or PIN + Fingerprint).
- Save, browse, search and share diary entries on your smartphone and tablet.
- Organize diary entries by categories.
- Sort diary entries by date created, date updated, title and category.
- Manage categories.
- Navigate between diary entries in a horizontal position.
- Manage backups.
- Export (Text file and HTML)
- Sync diary entries via Google Drive between all Android devices you use.
- Keep your diary entries safe in the cloud.
- Store and display thousands of diary entries without any performance penalty.
- Store large diary entries.
- Dark theme.
- Theme color.
- English language.
- No ads
- Sync options > Auto sync *
- Backup > Preview
- Backup > Export > Text file and HTML
* Manual sync also works in the free version
Please remember to use the "Sync" option or the "Backup" option (in this app) to avoid accidental data loss. Especially before updating the app.
Application data is stored in a hidden folder on your Google Drive. This folder is accessible only by "My Diary" application. Although the folder is hidden you can see the amount of space it occupies and delete its contents.
1. Go to Google Drive on the web at "drive.google.com"
2. From the settings menu, select "Manage apps".
3. Find the application called "KreoSoft - My Diary".
Like us on Facebook: