All your projects in your pocket - whether you’re a maker, designer or an architect, you no longer have to carry a cumbersome laptop around just to give your customers a virtual tour of what the finished project will look like – in 3D.
ViewUp lets you open a model directly from your email or download from the web.
- hide elements
- turn to face
Not-so-obvious features are double-tap and slide the model to move it or double-tap and slide along the right edge to zoom straight in.
Supported 3D formats include SKP, OBJ, 3DS, STL, DAE (Collada) and KMZ.
CAD tools have a high learning curve, that make them inaccessible to hobbyists, so we decided to make a modeling tool, that is simple to use.
It uses basic shapes (cube, sphere, cylinder, cone etc.) to create any 3D models. From the simplest design to the most complex objects – you can make anything by simply moving, rotating and resizing different shapes into the right place.
- Reworked the entire user interface to be even more intuitive
- Instantly print your 3D doodles and sketches on your 3D printer.
- Share pictures of your models with other people online (Twitter,Facebook etc.).
- Move/Rotate/Zoom the camera with touch gestures.
- Save and Load your models for later use!
- Export STL of the model You created!
Add some basic shapes to the stage, for example a cube and a cone.
Tap on shapes to make them active/inactive.
Select a proper tool for what you want to achieve: Move,Rotate,Scale.
Use the arrows around the shape to manipulate the object in the desired direction.
-Rotate the camera by dragging your finger around the stage.
-Zoom the camera by pinching with "two" fingers.
-Move the camera by dragging with "three" fingers.
Build something fun, here are a few ideas:
- Cartoon characters
- Coffee cup
- Cut objects to create engraved models
- Color your designs the way you want them to
- More shapes and ready to print models
- Generate 3D text with your desired font
- Undo and Redo operations
- Share video playbacks of your creative process
- Bending objects
- Animating your 3D models
- Draw an outline and we generate a 3D model of it (extrusion)
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/3dpaintandprint
Download and get creative :)
ViewER allows configuring of local paths to model storage locations (the default path is a root SD Card), including cloud shared locations such as Dropbox, although the most optimal performance is with models stored locally on an Android device.
ViewER supports the standard set of user manipulations, such as PAN, ZOOM, ROTATE and FIT.
We want you to try out our software even if it's just for self educational purposes. We want you to know that it is in our team's believe that art-creation tools, in general, should come free of charge and monetization for companies and individuals should come from finished product rather than tools used to make that product. As such we are offering this software for free. There are no subscription fee, in-app advertisement or in-app purchases. You can download this and use it as much as you'd like completely free of charge.
Explore and share 3D models:
• Download models to your device from your 3D Warehouse, Trimble Connect or Dropbox account for seamless offline viewing
• You can transfer and open SketchUp models directly to your android device, open SketchUp models directly from email attachments, or open files from other cloud service apps (e.g. Google Drive).
• Navigation features include multi-touch gestures for Orbit, Look Around, Pan, Zoom, and Zoom Extents, as well as a Camera menu with options for toggling between Perspective and Orthographic camera modes, and adjusting the Field of View.
• Use the Scenes menu to select from any of the standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or choose from the list of pre-saved scene-based camera angles. Note: the app currently supports the following Scene settings: Camera location/angle, Camera mode (orthographic/perspective), Field of View, and Background/Sky/Ground Style settings.
• Use the Layers panel to toggle the contents of your SketchUp model layers on or off.
• Use the View panel to choose from any of SketchUp’s Face styles and to toggle X-Ray mode on or off.
• Search and browse through over 2 million, free 3D models on 3D Warehouse.
This app is recommended for Android phones and tablets running Jellybean(4.0) or higher with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM. Signing in to 3D Warehouse requires a Google ID.
Please note that if your device doesn't support OpenGL ES 2.0 or better this application will render the content using the fixed pipeline of OpenGL ES 1.0.
- Fixed pipeline rendering or shader rendering depending on hardware support (OpenGL ES 1.0 or 2.0).
- Vertex and fragment shader editing, loading, saving and compiling.
- Show compilation log.
- Wavefront obj format importer (non triangle meshes are automatically triangulated). It is hardly recommended to have the normal information in the obj files as it is not automatically calculated.
- Scene management: Perspective/Orthogonal projection, autorotate camera, backface culling and clear color.
- Lighting management: enabled/disabled, position, ambient, diffuse and specular up to four lights.
- Material management: ambient, diffuse, specular, emission and up to six textures.
- Uniform management being able to set data to uniforms of the following types: bool, int, float, vec2, vec3 and vec4.
- The user can hide the tools panel to get a bigger (and more confortable) render of the model.
- The model is centered in the scene.
- Generates an association to obj files to be able to open them directly from an e-amil attachment or a file browser (using the mimetype "application/x-tgif").
"Shader Devel and 3D Viewer" searches for data in the following paths of your external storage:
- /ShaderDevel/objects -> 3D models with "obj" extension.
- /ShaderDevel/textures -> image files to use as texture.
- /ShaderDevel/shaders -> text shader files with "vert" extension for vertex shaders and "frag" for fragment shaders. This path is also used to save the shaders.
It is recommended to read carefully the samples, specially "lighting" sample to understand the default attributes (position, normal and texture coordinates) and uniforms (such as projection, modelview and normal matrices, lighting and material information) passed to the shader.
This application requests the following permissions:
- External storage access for reading data and writing the shaders developed within.
- Internet access to download the ads. If you like this software, please consider clicking on the ads to support it.
This software has been tested on Toshiba folio 100 and Samsung Galaxy S (OpenGL ES 2.0) and HTC tattoo with CyanogenMod 7 (ginger based with openGL 1.1).
If you have any problem loading your obj model in the application, don't hesitate sending me an e-mail with you obj file attached to be able to debug it. Also feel free to send me any question, request or wishlist about this application to my e-mail.
KEYWORDS: shader, shader devel, shader development, shader editor, development, editor, game devel, 3D model, model viewer, 3D viewer, viewer, openGL, openGL ES, GLSL. wavefront obj, obj file, obj model, wavefront obj model, obj renderer, obj file reader, obj file viewer
The app provides many 3D features including rotating model with finger movement, zooming in/out, panning, changing object material color, changing rendering background color (or background image), changing rendering light intensity, etc. You can rotate 3D model in any direction, or only along x, y or z axis. You can load multiple files, view them together. You can view model in 3D surface rendering or wireframe mode. You can also use it to find out information about your files, for instance, the file size, the height, width and depth of your model, total surface area, total volume, etc.
The app provides snapshot feature so that you can take a snapshot of your 3D model, and draw remarks on it and share it with your coworkers through email.
It is very easy to add 3D data files to the app. If you receive 3D files as email attachments, you can just tap on them and the app should be launched automatically. The app also supports third party file management apps including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, etc. You can view 3D files managed by those apps directly as well.
The app is also a file organizer. It provides many file management features for you to manage your files easily, including file sorting, file deletion, creating folders, deleting folders, sending file out as email attachment, etc. The app provides zip and unzip function. You can use it to zip / unzip compressed files in .zip format.
Please make sure you use the Menu button of your device. Many features of the app are only visible after you press Menu button.
The app provides native support for multimedia including image, video and audio. This way, you can manage picture or video of your project and 3D files together. The app provides features for you to have a peek at the raw data of files in ASCII (text) or binary format.
The app is very powerful and super easy to use. It is fast and capable of loading huge models. It is a great tool for viewing, reviewing and collaborating on 3D assets.
The app is part of ATView3D 3D visualization tool family developed by Afanche Technologies. ATView3D 3D visualization apps are widely used by professionals all over the world. If you need Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows app for other 3D file formats, please search 'Afanche' or 'ATView3D' to find more 3D apps. Afanche Technologies is a company specialized in 3D technologies. For more info, please visit our website http://www.afanche.com.
- OpenFlight - Multigen Creator
- 3DS: 3D Studio
- OBJ: Alias Wavefront - diffuse texture only
- DXF: Autocad - both 2D and 3D
- BVH: Motion Capture Data
- DW: Design Workshop
- ASC: Point Cloud
- SHP: Esri Shape File
- STL: Stereolithography
- OpenSceneGraph formats
Basic manipulations are supported, such as disabling textures, lighting and back-face culling. For OpenFlight and OpenSceneGraph models, DOF nodes can be animated, Switches can be set and LODs can be scaled.
A few models are included!
The App provides many 3D features including rotating model with finger movement, zooming in/out, changing color, etc. It is so easy to control it. You will love the way your model looks.
3D model files can be added to the app's external storage folder called 'afanche'. Just connect your phone with a PC and copy your 3D models to the 'afanche' folder of the phone. After that, you can use the app to load the models you saved in the directory. You can also use the app to open files from email(attachment) or web (by downloading). If you don't need some of the models anymore, you can use the app to delete them. If you need share 3D model with your friend, coworker, client or partner, you can use the in-app email feature to send your model out as email attachment.
If you are not a 3D professional( including CAD, CAM, CAE, Animation, Computer Graphics, Visualization,VR,etc.), but you are curious about how 3D world works, this is an app for your too. You can download many 3D models from website like: www.thingiverse.com, www.exchange3d.com or www.vectorclip3d.com. There are so many free 3D models for you to download and use the app to play with them. Think about AVATAR, don't you want to learn how the 3D trees, animals, mountains are created? Go 3D!
The app is part of ATView3D 3D visualization tool family developed by Afanche Technoologies. If you need Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows app for other 3D file formats, please search 'Afanche' to find more 3D oriented apps. Afanche Technologies is a company specialized in 3D technologies. Afanche provides customized 3D programming solutions for mobile, web and desktop. For more info, please visit our website http://www.afanche.com.
Survey-It allows for simple land measurement and area measuring. Please keep in mind that the accuracy of this tool is only good as the GPS on your device.
With the pricing calculation feature, make a quick cost estimate for quoting jobs.
Use user-provided offline maps when not in mobile internet range.
Survey-It is perfect for estimating landscaping jobs and outdoor construction jobs like fencing. Great for private mowers and fence builders.
With added KML and CSV exports, you can use your measurements with other apps (Google Earth, Sketchup, etc...).
With the enhanced version 2 of Google maps, you can tilt and rotate your maps while working.
- Export to CSV and KML (DXF coming soon).
- Measure Land by walking off the location, or plotting on the map.
- Press to locate on the map
- Remember/Overlay previous measurements
- Save your maps as images
- Save your overlays for later
- Send and share your maps with friends
- Supports multiple units for calculation and conversion (please email us if we missed one you need)
Feel free to email us with questions or feature requests.
The app provides many 3D features including rotating model with finger movement, zooming in/out, panning, changing color, etc. You can also change rendering light intensity, choosing wireframe or surface rendering mode.
The app supports rendering 3D objects on top of different background, for instance, you can change background color, make it transparent or use an image as background. You can choose any image to be the background image. For instance, you can use model environment image, or your company's logo.
If you need share 3D model with your friend, coworker, client or partner, you can use in-app email feature to send your model out as email attachment. You can share 3D model in ATD, the app's native format or STL, a popular 3D format.
The app provides unique in-app reviewing feature. You can easily take screen-shot of your 3D model, draw your comment on the screen-shot and email it to your friends. The app supports many drawing elements, including free form, line, text, rectangle, circle, ellipse, etc. It supports undo/redo.
The app is part of ATView3D / ATModel3D 3D modeling & data visualization tool family developed by Afanche Technologies. If you need other 3D oriented apps, please search Afanche to find more. Afanche is a company specialized in 3D technologies. Afanche provides customized 3D programming solutions for mobile, web and desktop. For more info, please visit our website http://www.afanche.com.
The InsiteVR android app allows users to view their 3D models from mobile VR viewers like Google Cardboard, Zeiss VR One, and the Durovis Dive without the hassle of learning a new programming language or game engine.
To get started:
1) sign up on our site: www.insitevr.com
2) upload a 3D model
3) set the view parameters
Once uploaded your model can be accessed with this app or via the browser with an Oculus Rift, mobile device, or mobile VR headset. Your iOS friends can also view your models in VR just send them the link!
Right now we support OBJ files which can be exported from popular modeling tools like Sketchup, Revit, Blender, Rhino, and 3DS Max. Texture support is coming soon as well as multiple view points!
Its also good to learn and understand how 3D Printing works. See how perimeters, infill or support is printed layer by layer.
"GCode" is a programming language which tells 3D printers (and others) how to make a model.
GCode Simulator recognizes the print speeds and can simulate the print in realtime, but you can also speedup the prints (fast forward). Each layer is painted in a different color to see how a layer overlaps with the layer below.
In addition the new version has a printer control panel which allows you to connect and control a real 3D printer using USB-OTG cable (or Bluetooth). It offers basic printer control buttons(XYZ Movement, Extruder, Heat,..) for manual operations. Full printing is only supported in the full GCodePrintr app.
Refer to the homepage for more information: http://gcodesim.dietzm.de
GCodeSimulator analyses the Gcode file and prints additional information like:
-yx move distance
-print object dimension
-average print speeds
-number of layers
-speed distribution / Acceleration
-weight and price of the printed object
The GCode Print simulator allows the following actions:
Load a Gcode file
Show details about the loaded Gcode
Jump to next Layer
Jump to previous Layer
Restart from first Layer
Developed for reprap printers but should work with other printers (e.g. printrbot,ultimaker) as well, tested with Slic3r and skeinforge generated Gcodes. MakerBot firmware talks using a proprietary protocol called S3G where as others use raw G-Code, therefore only the gcode simulation is supported.
The Printer Control Feature requires a android device with USB-OTG support and a USB-OTG cable. (or bluetooth).
See GCodePrintr App for full printing support.
GCodeSimulator for PC can be found on http://gcodesim.dietzm.de or on Thingiverse
In case of problems please check on the homepage if the problem is already described.
If not, its best to generate a problem report with the app itself. (long press on console -> send by email)
You can also write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, I'm willing to fix all problems in time.
Google Play Review comments are not adequate for reporting bugs because they don't allow a real communication.
Join the Google+ community to ask questions, request features or raise bugs:
Please note: this App makes use of Google Analytics to collect some anonymous statistical data e.g. number of starts, connects via USB OTG, connects via bluetooth,.. The collected data is only used to improve the App behaviour.
This is the PRO version with no restrictions!
- create objects to design buildings or spaces
- walk though your designs in first-person perspective
- move and naturally rotate and scale objects using your device accelerometer
- OBJ import and manipulation (*** copy OBJ files and materials to /sdcard/Android/com.Doktor3D.Sketcher3D_Pro/files ***
- OBJ export of scenes for use in other 3D applications
- change object colors, including transparency
- clone and group objects
- load scenes (a fancy medieval castle example scene is included!)
- save your scenes
- audio and vibration feedback that makes the physics come alive
- two sample OBJ models included: a sports car and an office building
- ... all with real-time physics
Extra excellent on tablets!