A good cheap navigation. Great while traveling overseas. Still a little clumsy with finding locations and navigation. Still fails completely moving data files to sd card, seriously reducing its usefulness on my tab3 8 inch Samsung tablet.
- House number system is stupid, don't find address by house number. Can't get rid of the big orange balloon, dunno what is it. Needs a tool to copy favourites to another device. Otherwise the best streetmap.
Installed on my Lenovo TAB2 A7-30F and Motorola Moto E 2nd gen phone. Works great, it's the best offline navigation there is
Just keeps getting better. Eg Analysis of tracks is a great feature. Thnks to all the development team.
In latest versions zooming is very slow
I like it
• Updated the context menu: show when the POI opens / closes
• Transport menu: all available routes are now at the top.
• Wikipedia: added the button to open the original article, updated the appearance of articles
• Route: added possibility to swap start and end points in one tap
• Notes: added sorting by type and date
• OSM edits: show an icon and a name of the POI category, display completed actions
• New quick coordinate input screen for quick markers creation