Focusing solely on mind mapping for 12 years, XMind represents our understanding of mind mapping tool.
With its minimal design, smooth experience and powerful features, XMind is a powerful and easy to use mind mapping and brainstorming tool across all devices.
#Beautiful and easy to use XMind mind mapping tool
- Desktop-class mind mapping graphics engine (Snowbrush): ensure a fast and powerful mind mapping experience as in the desktop;
- 16 mind map diagrams: including basic mind map structure, Fishbone, Org-Chart etc.;
- 10 eye-catching themes: all themes are redesigned, which enables your mind map a new look and feel;
- Files: faster find and manage mind maps on current devices;
- Follow the guidelines defined in the material design specification
- Cross platform synchronization: available for PC, Mac, iOS and Android, XMind works across different platforms.
- Sharing: support exporting to .xmind or image file.Embed in Google Slides,Microsoft PowerPoint,Keynote.
#Mind mapping anywhere
XMind, designed for people who work and study hard.
White-collar workers, business people, Internet practitioners, etc. use XMind as a necessary efficient tool for brainstorming, organizing ideas and work plans in every day life.
Students and teachers use XMind to organize notes, prepare lessons, make a plan for the new term and remember words.
Record meeting content and ideas in a mind map as a clear and beautiful chart, put it in your PPT and show it to your colleagues
Organize your lecture notes in a systematic way in a mind map, say goodbye to all the clutter and disorganization
Easily record the inspiration and idea anywhere and anytime and form your own knowledge base. Brainstorm productively with friends.
Create daily plan before traveling. Record travel details during your journey.
Introduce yourself with the Matrix or Timeline diagram more clearly and gain confidence.
All your daily plans, weekly and monthly plans or even annual plans can be presented clearly in a mind map.
Let us know if you have any feedback, or if we can help in any way at firstname.lastname@example.org.