My Arthritis Care is a clinician-approved, patient-designed app for patients with the following conditions:
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Psoriatic Arthritis
• Enteropathic Arthritis
• Ankylosing Spondylitis
• Undifferentiated Arthritis
• Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
• Sjogren’s syndrome
• Behcet’s syndrome
The app - and its clinician-focused counterpart, HealthSuite - helps patients take control of their condition and improve their health outcomes.
Anyone can use the app to
• track flares and maintain a symptom log to identify what may be causing them
• manage your care plan, medication and hospital/GP appointments
• access and share your medical records from anywhere
• obtain advice and discover local events organised by leading patient groups
• access useful information from Arthritis Research UK
Patients whose clinical teams have signed up can also
• communicate with their care teams via messaging and phone
• report symptoms remotely, allowing care teams to intervene early as required
The app was co-developed with leading academics and clinicians at Kings College Hospital, with inputs from patients and patient groups.
We’re committed to continuously improving our service to make it more useful to patients and clinicians, so please look out for regular updates.