It is different from most of existing products by being free, by it's grammatically correct natural language generation features (inflection, tenses, using the setting user gender to alter first person sentences1 and more) and by usage of gesture search on mobile phones where keyboard is not reliable because is small screen.
Also, my friends have found it to be a fun toy to learn basics of foreign language :)
The application includes ~5000 icons obtained from arasaac.org, where ~900 are properly categorized, and others are accessible through search. It supports French language well, and there is an early prototype for English too.
Other features include:
* recent phrases and pictogram history (each category lists most used ones on top) accessibility
* for easier identification icons tagged with the 6 SPC colors (actions, names, descriptives etc)
* option to display text in capital letters
* compatibility with both Tablets and mobile phones
DONATE TO HELP THIS IMPROVE:
If you liked the application, you may donate to allow us add new features/improvements much more quickly: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DY6954755BM48
* install "gesture search"
* About Languages and Text-to-Speech:
* to use French or English you have to set your phone/tablet language to the one you wish to use (go to your phone Settings)
* you will also need text to speech engine to be installed (go to Settings->Install voice data etc)
---- For much higher quality voices you may get the SVOX voices from android market ( https://market.android.com/details?id=com.svox.classic ) for around 3 EUR (include free fully featured two week trial). Note: I'm not affiliated with them, just used and liked their quality.
The application includes (downloads them on first run) 5000+ ARASAAC pictograms limited to non-commercial use (Creative Commons) that must be redistributed under the same licence.
Author of the pictograms: Sergio Palao
License: CC (BY-NC-SA)
-Extremely easy to learn and use
-Create beautiful three-by-three Grids
-5 Grids, 9 Tiles per Grid, up to 45 Images
-Add pre-stored images or take pictures using the tablet camera on the spot
-Easily toggle between Edit and Speech Mode
-Switch between grids instantly
-Configure one whole grid in less than one minute!
-It is recommended to use "IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ" as the default TTS Engine. Also recommended to use "IVONA Kendra US English beta" (or the voice of your choice) as the default voice for best user experience. Instructions on how to configure this can be found on the youtube channel below or the user manual.
-It is recommended to use an external speaker for the best user experience
-Contact YouTalk AAC at firstname.lastname@example.org with comments, concerns, and suggestions!
-Acer Iconia A501 10.1''
-ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 10.1''
-Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime 10.1''
Smart Assistant – универсальный USSD-помощник, позволяющий получать необходимую информацию от вашего мобильного оператора в один клик!
Приложение Smart Assistant – это USSD-клиент для Android, с помощью которого вы можете легко управлять USSD-запросами, добавлять новые или выбирать из уже имеющегося в приложении каталога коротких сообщений.
Установив Smart Assistant, вы сможете отправлять стандартные запросы оператору для проверки состояния баланса, остатка минут, SMS и интернет-трафика, подключения/отключения различных услуг (роуминг, Интернет, акции, бонусы).
Кроме того, приложение позволяет с помощью всего одного клика получить информацию о размерах ежемесячных платежей, остатке суммы для оплаты товара в рассрочку или о дате завершения списания взносов. Для удобства пользователей, Smart Assistant предусматривает возможность создания списка избранных запросов.
Кроме стандартных возможностей, в приложение добавлена функция «ЖДУ ЗВОНКА». Все контакты вашей записной книжки подгружаются автоматически, и вы просто выбираете из списка, тех людей, которым будете слать это оповещение. Больше нет необходимости вводить длинные ряды цифр, открываете приложение Smart Assistant и нажимаете на контакт – смс отправлено!
Для удобства проверки баланса в приложении присутствует виджет.
- На сегодняшний день приложение Smart Assistant работает только для абонентов:
- РЕСПУБЛИКА БЕЛАРУСЬ: Velcom, MTС и Life;)
- РОССИЙСКАЯ ФЕДЕРАЦИЯ: МТС, Билайн, Tele2, Мегафон, Енисейтелеком, БайкалВестКом, НСС, СМАРТС, Ярославль GSM СМАРТС, Мотив, НТК, Акос;
- УКРАИНА: МТС, Beeline , Life;) Киевстар;
- КАЗАХСТАН: Kcell, Kar-Tel, Tele2 (MTS).
В дальнейшем планируется поддержка абонентов других стран.
Если вы не можете скачать приложение, то проверьте ваши настройки в Gmail аккаунте (Россия,Беларусь,Украина,Казахстан).
Если у вас возникли вопросы или пожелания пишите нам на форумах (4pda.ru, onliner.by)!
- Enable the speaker automatically.
- Identify who is calling.
- Notify you of missed calls.
- Prevent accidental dialing.
- Automatically turn on the speaker for each incoming and outgoing call.
- Turn the speakerphone on/off depending on whether your phone is held to your face.
- Announce caller names through the text-to-speech engine.
- The message is customizable and supports multiple languages.
▌Missed Call Reminder
- Display a popup notification window when you have a missed call.
- User can choose from three reminder type: sound, vibration or notification LED.
- Give you a chance to confirm any outgoing calls before they are dialed.
- Your children will not be able to make any expensive calls by accident.
- This app runs only during the call, so it will not slow down your system or drain your battery.
- On some models, you need to "authorize" this app before using these features.
-Select multiple languages.
-Manipulate the voice speed
-Manipulate voice Pitch (fun XD)
-Store and delete previous words/texts
Please don't hesitate in leaving a review, thanks for your support.
PD: THE AVAILABLE LANGUAGES DEPEND FROM THE TTS ENGINE INSTALLED ON YOUR DEVICE, NOT FROM THE APP, thanks =).
free, android, tts, text to speech, text to voice, text reader, voice, text, reader, talk, speech,text to speech engine, droid talk
This is the most complete app you want when it comes to information about motivational speeches for students.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for inspirational speeches app fans.
Download this app now!
Looking for something different? A unique motivation speech collection to get you inspired and reaching for your dreams.
Discover everything you want to know about Motivational Speeches! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date unstoppable gush of news and information about motivational words.
- Like and comment on famous motivational speeches articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Motivational Speeches products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on motivational speech topics.
- Be one of the firsts to get the Motivational Speeches best deals.
- Share Motivational Speeches news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Motivational Speeches app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Motivational Speeches app. If you do not want to use this awesome resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Motivational Speeches app now!
Speech To Text To Speech was made for you !
Speak in your phone's microphone, and let the app transcript your voice into text.
Once it's done, you can correct the words if there are any mistake, then you can SMS the text, or play it with the Text to Speech function.
You can also change the language for the Text To Speech.
This is a very simple and basic program that converts text to speech. The user inputs the text and presses a button and the phone speaks the words you input. No frills, no fancy graphics, no unneeded options or coding that bog it down. Just simple, plain, and efficient.
Please don't mark it down for lack of features or lack of graphical fluff because that wasn't the point. The purpose was to keep it small and simple. NOTE: You MUST follow the on screen instructions to activate the text-to-speech functionality on your phone device in order for it to work. Please do not leave comments that it doesn't work if you have not tried to activate this in the settings.
**** ATTENTION: This developer is currently seeking a full time job in the greater Everett/Seattle Area of Washington. If you are an employer and would like to schedule an interview please get in touch!
This app is CURRENTLY ad free but I am also privately selling a permanent ad spot at the bottom of this app. Please let me know if you are interested.
For all questions, inquiries, bugs, praises (especially those!), and donation information, please contact me...
*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like IpKall) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. www.megavoip.com)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.ipkall.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and add SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
The AACSpeechBuddy solution allows users to quickly and easily create customized Speech Sets using their own photos or collected images, or using images from the AACSpeech.com image repository.
With the AACSpeech.com image repository you have access to over 2000+ images from the Mulberry Symbols collection by Paxtoncrafts Charitable Trust.
These images are internationally recognized standardized PECS images, and are now available FREE for use in your own custom speech sets.
Users can also share content with each other , allowing Teachers & Parents to create and share Speech Sets - that can be loaded onto the AACSpeechBuddy APP
Teachers & Parents can create and group Speech Sets into profiles - which allow the sets to load on ANY AACSpeechBuddy Application - by simply entering the profile #ID in the AACSpeechBuddy App
Once the Speech Sets are loaded they DO NOT require a network connection to run - the App and Desktop Application only requires a live internet connection when loading new or updated speech sets.
Once the Speech Sets are loaded the APP and Applications access the Speech Sets locally.
Speech To SMS will let you talk as it type's the message for you.
Speech To SMS is a full-featured messaging app that includes voice addressing and dictation.
TwoSpeak is an augmentative and alternative communication tool, AAC, to foster the development of communication skills. The application features easy-to-use technology for those who are developing basic language skills and are new to the use of assistive technology.The TwoSpeak teaching system is a low-cost alternative to assistive technology devices costing hundreds of dollars.
Description and Example:
The Two Speak app records 10 seconds audio for playback at the touch of sound-storing buttons. To use the TwoSpeak application, the parent or therapist can record a message for the learner to use. To teach cause and effect for the word 'more,' the user can record the word 'more' before asking questions like: 'Would you like more water?' or 'Would you like to play more?' At first the learner must be guided to press the button to show that it makes sound. Following the response of playback, the parent or therapist should allow more play time or give the learner more water. This linking of question, response, and action will assist in developing more complex levels of communication.
This application is free for all users. Please provide feedback; we do our best to improve our programs.
MTE Mercy does not recommend that this product be used as a substitute for speech therapy. This tool is intended to enhance the learning experience of both parent and therapist.
TwoSpeak is a developing application that is open-source. Check it out on github.com.
Alexicom AAC lets you use your Android phone or tablet as an augmentative communication device. We offer over 1,200 pre-made pages and over 7,000 images in our public libraries, which include twelve pre-made page sets: ChildPreA/B, Child1A/B, Child2, Child Intermediate, PicSpeechmaker, Adult1, Adult2, Speechmaker, Healthcare, and Spanish Child1. You can easily import these pages into your own online library, customize them, and/or create your own pages. AT&T Natural Voices offer text-to-speech output in 20 voices and five languages.
Because your pages are stored on the Alexicom server, picture importation is easy. You can upload your own pictures from your hard drive, camera, or flash drive, or copy them straight from the internet using any of the popular search engines. It’s as easy as pasting the image URL into the cell you’re editing and pressing ‘Update’. Page creation and linking are equally simple.
Alexicom is not device dependent. Your pages can be accessed from any Mac, PC, or Linux computer, Android or iOS device, or other device with a standard web browser. Pages can be shared between SLPs, teachers, and caregivers and edited without taking the device away from the user. Use your pages online or offline and publish them to multiple devices. Easily print your pages and even use them on an interactive white board.
Free features include:
• In-app page creation and editing
• Direct camera image acquisition
• Bluetooth and direct touch scanning
• Word prediction (XT9 where available)
• On-board text-to-speech in over 25 languages (uses any installed TTS engine in any language)
• Bluetooth & direct touch scanning
• Auto-scan & step-scan
• Sequential & row/column scanning
• Auditory preview scanning
• Automatic home page loading
• Password-protected editing and settings menus
• Ability to merge, replace, and delete pages
• 32 speaking, linking demo pages
This version allows direct publishing of our public library page sets to your Android device. Easily publish an entire page set in 3 + 1 button presses. From the Publish New tab: 1) Select a page set, 2) check Select All, and 3) hit Publish (Merge to keep existing or Replace to erase all). Once the content has been packed, the "Click here to download" link will appear. Click it and the page set will automatically be installed on your device.
Explore Speechmaker (196 pages), PicSpeechmaker (243 pages), Child Intermediate (318 pages), and many other page sets.
IF YOU ARE UPDATING FROM A PREVIOUS VERSION: The file structure of the app has changed. You will not have access to content from previous versions. If you install this version of the app, you MUST republish your pages.
If you are updating from a previous version and would like to install the demo pages, please try the following:
1) Press the menu button and select the 'Unzip new pages' tab
2) Press the 'Unzip new' button
3) Select 'Replace'.
4) It should clean up the file directory and ask you if you would like to install the demo pages.
5) Select 'Yes'.
6) It will unzip the demo pages into the new directory.
If you need assistance, please contact us.