Is your child starting to get interested in letters?
Teacher Jannie - Learning to read letters is intended for children from 4 years old who are interested in reading letters.
The app consists of seven fun exercises that help your child master the reading of the letters. The letters are pronounced just as your child learns to read them at school (phonetic pronunciation).
While playing with the app, toddlers and children from group 3 learn the following components:
* get to know the letters
* learn which sounds belong to the letters
* learn to listen to the sounds
* learn to articulate the letters
* understand that all letters consist of an uppercase letter and a lowercase letter
* learn to read letters
* recognize the first letters of words
Learn to read using seven fun exercises:
* Hear the sounds of the letters.
* Touch the requested letters.
* Drag the lowercase letters to the uppercase letters.
* Finish pictures by touching the requested letters.
* Learn the first letter of a word through pictures.
* Find the letters in the pictures.
* Search the pictures by the letters.
Let your child get started with this educational app and your child learns to playfully read letters. At school your child is offered letters and words per core. This app is consistent with this and gives your child extra opportunities to practice. Especially when your child needs more practice time, this app offers a solution. Even children who are already in kindergarten (group 1 and group 2) learning letters can do this with the help of this app.
* Child friendly
* Professional voice-over
* Auditory support for letters and pictures by Mrs. Jannie
* Educational and educational
About Miss Jannie
Miss Jannie makes educational apps for children that connect to the curriculum of primary education. The exercises in the apps are the same exercises that children get at school, but now they practice playfully and are immediately told what is going well and what they still need to practice.
"Playful learning" is central. The goal is to let children learn while playing. All apps offer spoken Dutch language because they are specially made for toddlers, preschool children and children in group 3. This way children learn a correct pronunciation of the Dutch language and learn new words.
Miss Jannie develops games for children and understands how important privacy is for this target group.
The children's apps from Juf Jannie:
contain no advertisements.
do not contain in-app purchases.
do not collect or share personal information.