✓Fast—Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance. Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
✓Easy—Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts. Simply tap objects to select, and then move, rotate, and scale.
✓Complete—Solutions for both statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems.
✓Integrated—Easy workflow continuation into CAD with industry-standard export capabilities via DXF™ files and email for file sharing.
The Autodesk ForceEffect engineering app is ideal for static systems analysis using free body diagrams:
•Freehand sketching of elements and construction lines with snaps, constraints, and inferencing
•Object dimensioning, global scaling, units, constraints
•Import image as background
•Create joints (welded, pinned)
•Break element at joints
•Create supports (fixed, grounded, sliding)
•Create loads (known, unknown, distributed) and moments
•Add weight to individual elements
•Compute reaction forces and moments for equilibrium and over-constrained systems
•Toggle forces to show force vector components
•Results reporting with picture, results, all equations
•Save and load files from Autodesk 360
•In app tutorials
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
This app provides engineers and purchasers in the mechanical engineering, automotive and building industry direct access to thousands of parts from more than 400 certified catalogs of leading global manufacturers.
The 3D CAD models are compliant with major world standards and are suitable for use in current CAD systems, such as: CATIA®, Autodesk® Inventor®, SolidWorks®, Creo™ Parametric, NX™, AutoCAD®, Solid Edge®, etc.
Benefits of the 3D CAD models app:
- Download of 2D and 3D CAD models completely free of charge
- CAD models can be easily configured by the user
- All CAD models are certified from the suppliers
- All current CAD formats available
cadTouch is really easy to use and it's fast multitouch interface will give you the precision and flexibility that pen and paper fail to archive, finally you will have the perfect on-the-go companion for desktop software like AutoCAD™, SketchUp™ or Solidworks™ and every other DWG/DXF compatible app.
cadTouch supports every DWG (up to AutoCAD™ 2013) entities for viewing and editing as it uses industry-proof input/output DWG importers, and you can draw new lines, polylines, rectangles, circles, arcs, points (also by xyz coords), hatches, texts, smart/angular dimensions, sketches, revision clouds, raster image, ruler, move, rotate, scale, trim, delete, mirror, offset, group, explode, grips, OSNAP, line/patterns type, alignments guides, objects library, preloaded library with 20+ blocks, customizable library, info tool to query length/perimeter/area, layers, black or white background and many more features.
Complete support for decimal and imperial measure units (architectural feet and inches).
cadTouch requires no internet connection, no subscription.
cadTouch is a DWG/DXF drawings 2D editor and 2D/3D viewer, you can open, share and save your work in DWG, PDF and PNG (Pro version only).
This free version has no limitations in tool power and is bound with five tutorials so you can easily try and learn cadTouch in a few minutes.
A screen size of at least 4.0" is recommended (stylus is not necessary, but is well supported by cadTouch).
Please remember to close other apps before running cadTouch (to free RAM).
If you like cadTouch, leave a constructive review, a positive review ensures that we develop the app with more updates and new features, if you are facing errors or bugs please contact us instead of leaving a review at firstname.lastname@example.org, it's important so we can fix errors, thank you.
Autodesk 360 Mobile helps you expedite the design process by viewing and collaborating on files in the field, directly on your mobile device or tablet. View and annotate drawings on the spot, reduce the need to carry around over-sized paper drawings, and enjoy an all-digital review workflow.
• Open and view files stored in your Autodesk 360 account
• 2D and 3D DWG™ and DWF™ files
• Use multi-touch to zoom, pan, and rotate drawings
• View meta data and other details about elements within your drawing
• Find tools that help you communicate changes with your collaborators
If you need assistance or have a great idea for our app, please post on our forums at http://feedback.autodesk.com/cloudservices
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbols: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup (unlimited storage) and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
If you are a Buzzsaw user, you can use the Buzzsaw mobile app to:
Securely access your AEC project information
· Secure, authenticated access to your project data in the Buzzsaw cloud.
· Fully supports all 8 Buzzsaw permission levels for your AEC projects.
· Easily and securely access multiple projects and sites from your Android smartphone or tablet.
Review project designs and documents from anywhere
· View 2D and 3D DWF® files and data about specific elements in your designs when you are away from the office or at the jobsite.
· Download AutoCAD® DWG® and DXF™ files from Buzzsaw and open with AutoCAD WS for viewing.
· View project photos, images, and other documents.
Collaborate with your AEC project team
· Capture and share project photos and images with your project team.
· Open and edit DWG® and DXF® files managed on Buzzsaw directly from AutoCAD WS.
· Open and edit files managed on Buzzsaw directly from other mobile productivity apps via WebDAV.
If you are not a Buzzsaw user, sign up for a FREE 30-Day trial at www.autodesk.com/buzzsaw
Some assembly required? Left the manuals back at the shop? Missed your last product training session?
No problem. With Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer, you have important product information and instructions at your fingertips wherever you go. Users of Inventor Publisher software can easily publish and share 3D interactive instructions directly to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Together, Inventor Publisher and the Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer App deliver next generation instructions for visually explaining your ideas, designs, and products.
• Communicate how your products get assembled, used, taken apart, and serviced – or simply what’s great about them!
• Reduce your documentation, service, support and training costs
• Arm your sales force with 3D to win new business
Once you’ve experienced instructions in 3D, you’ll never look at documentation the same way again!
Autodesk Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer comes with a wide variety of sample files for your enjoyment. To create your own 3D interactive instructions, Autodesk Inventor Publisher software is required.
✓ Zoom, pan & rotate in 3D using Multi-touch
✓ Play or scrub through animated sequences of step-by-step instructions
✓ Double-tap on individual components for detailed part information
✓ View text descriptions and annotations that can help augment 3D graphics
✓ Includes 26 sample instruction files
✓ Store files directly on your device
✓ Autodesk 360 account integration
✓ Simple, more intuitive user interface
• Requires Android 2.1 or above. Requires OpenGL 1.1 or above. Recommended devices include: 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM.
• Textures will only appear on Android devices with PowerVR chips when models with textures are published using R2011 and R2012 of Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop software.
•Fast—Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance. Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
•Easy—Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts. Simply tap objects to select, and then move, rotate, and scale.
•Complete—Solutions for statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems.
•Integrated—Store, share and collaborate with Autodesk 360. Easy workflow continuation into CAD with industry-standard export capabilities via DXF™ files and email for file sharing.
The Autodesk ForceEffect Motion engineering app is perfect for developing mechanical systems with moving parts upfront in the in the design process, some of the features include:
•Freehand sketching of elements and construction lines with snaps, constraints, inferencing and dimensions
•Import image as background, simple manipulation
•Create functional mechanical joints (welded, pinned, sliding, collar, crossing)
•Create supports (fixed pin, grounded, sliding collar)
•Mechanism animation and functional drag
•Analyze positional data by adding trace points (trace path, velocity vectors)
•Interactive graphing of trace points (velocity, displacement, acceleration)
•Create Actuators (motors, linear)
•Results reporting with picture, animation, graph and graph data table
•Save and load files from Autodesk Cloud
•Export mechanism directly to ForceEffect to easily conduct static load analysis
•In app tutorials
Autodesk® FormIt helps you capture building design concepts digitally anytime, anywhere ideas strike. Use real-world site information to help create forms in context and support early design decisions with real building data. Experience a continuous Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflow by synchronizing designs in the cloud for further refinement using Autodesk® Revit® software products and other applications.
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools:
•Create forms quickly from a gallery of shapes or by extruding forms from lines
•Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
•Save designs to the cloud and share with others
Easy access to site information:
•Set project location in a searchable maps interface
•Import satellite image of your site
•Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
•Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
Experience a more continuous BIM workflow:
•Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
•Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT or SAT file formats
•Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
This is the LITE version: saving scenes is disabled, OBJ export is disabled, first person fly-through camera is disabled, and scenes are limited to a maximum of 10 objects. Purchase the PRO version to enable these features.
This LITE version includes:
- create objects to design buildings or spaces
- move and naturally rotate and scale objects using your device accelerometer
- OBJ import and manipulation (*** copy OBJ files and materials to /sdcard/Android/com.Doktor3D.Sketcher3D/files ***
- change object colors, including transparency
- clone and group objects
- load scenes (a fancy medieval castle example scene is included!)
- audio and vibration feedback that makes the physics come alive
- two sample OBJ models included: a BMW and an office building
- ... all with real-time physics
Sketcher 3D is something between 3D modelling applications like Google SketchUp, Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max, AutoCAD, or Blender, and physics games such as Apparatus or Garry's Mod (GMod).
Extra excellent on tablets!
Minimum processor speed of 600MHz is recommended, and a screen resolution of 800x480 or higher is recommended.
Features to come:
- more object manipulators
- more colors
- more physics fun
This app will evolve and features will be added as you guys ask for them. If you want anything implemented, please just ask and I will see what I can do.
Tags: 3D modelling, 3D modeling, CAD, design, designer, SketchUp, visualization, physics, sandbox, playground, construction, destruction, OBJ, importer, exporter, accelerometer, autocad, autodesk, ws.
* View event schedules, explore classes, and find social events.
* Create your own personal schedule of AU classes, including locations and speaker profiles.
* Find local places with integrated maps.
* Check in to classes, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the Autodesk University app and at AU.
* Meet people, expand your professional network, and have fun!
The Autodesk University app features:
* Status Update—Share photos, comments, where you are, and which class you’re attending
* Activity Feed—See what people are doing, view photos from AU 2013, find trending classes and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda —View the full conference agenda along with class-specific information
* Users—See who’s at AU, and connect with them on the Autodesk University app
* Exhibitors—Find exhibitors and sponsors and lounges, then check in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile—Tell everyone else who you are—upload a photo and information so others can find you
* Leaderboard—Compete with your friends to get points and stay on top of the leaderboards with check-ins
Remember, the more you use the Autodesk University app, the more points and badges you'll earn.
Note: You must be registered for Autodesk University 2013 in Las Vegas to use the Autodesk University app. For more information about the conference, visit http://au.autodesk.com.
Inspired by zBrush, 3Ds Max, Maya and Blender.
In the free version, OBJ exporting is disabled. Show support by clicking on Ads.
Video Tutorials can be found at http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKi3nVnVXUF03fHN97KR4BM49rJ7qGMnn
d3D Sculptor -Tutorial - Design a house
d3D Sculptor - Tutorial - Head sculpting facial features
d3D Sculptor - Tutorial - Flying Bat
This is an evolving app and more than a OBJ viewer. Any suggestions or glitches, please feel free to email me and I will attempt to implement the change into the app.
How-To Videos Coming Soon
Export OBJ format with textures to be used in 3D design programs such as 3DS Max.
1.2Ghz Dual-Core Processor
1 GB Ram
2.26Ghz Quad Core Processor (LG Nexus 5)
2 GB Ram
Note: Stylus Pen is not supported
Please send feedback to: email@example.com
Tags: 3D modelling, 3D modeling, 3D model, CAD, design, designer, SketchUp, visualization, OBJ, exporter, importer, accelerometer, drawing, draw, paint, architecture, autocad, autodesk, ws, blender, sculpting, obj viewer, 123D. TrueSculpt, 3D Printing, 3D Printer, sculptris, Spacedraw
Points can be auto numbered or named when captured these are included in the export along with the geographic co-ordinates for easy identification later on.
Individual points can be copied or deleted by long pressing on the point entry in main point list.
Capture photos though the application and they will be associated with a point.
An Integrated Google maps view allows you to check how accurate your captured points are and adjust using drag and drop functionality to improve accuracy before exporting.
Points can be exported in the following formats:
DXF – readable in many CAD packages including Autodesk’s AutoCAD. Points are plotted relative to the first point captured which is used as the origin (0,0,0).
KML- Point data can be imported into Google Earth.
CSV – View and manipulate your data in Google Docs, MS Excel and many others
Open a DXF file directly in AutoCAD WS (if installed)
Import points from a CSV file. Format should match the format exported by Droid 2 CAD.
Once exported files can be sent to a number of other applications including attached to emails or saved to Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft SkyDrive (if installed).
Droid 2 CAD provides basic support for honeycomb and later Android tablets.
This application is supported by ads and use Flurry analytics.
If you find this application useful please leave feedback.
Find QubeCAD on twitter @qubecad , G+ or facebook
If you have any problems please email me quoting make and model of device, Android version, and a description of the problem. An example of some gps data would also be useful.
Point accuracy is restricted by the accuracy of the Android handset, the number of satellites available and can be degraded in built up areas. This application should not be used for any critical projects, and is provided without any guarantee.
If you have an issue or would like a feature adding you can raise it at:
Try out the forth coming new version!
Join the beta test at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/qubecad.droidtocad
The Duct Sizer application allows you to quickly size one HVAC duct run using the constant friction method. Think of this application as a digital version of the classic Trane Ductulator.
In the "Size by Airflow" mode, you can specify the total airflow in CFM (or L/s), the aspect ratio and one of either the velocity of air or the friction loss per 100 feet (30 meters). The results include both the exact and rounded height and width (or diameter) dimensions, the equivalent diameter (for rectangular and oval duct) and the calculated velocity and friction loss.
In the "Size by Dimensions" mode, you can analyze an existing duct system. There are options to input the existing duct dimensions and one of either the airflow or velocity values to derive the calculated duct friction loss.
You can specify additional parameters such as the duct shape (rectangular, round, or oval), the duct material type (10+ duct material items), duct roughness, the air temperature and the air pressure. You can also choose to display values in either English (IP) or Metric (SI) units.
This application uses slider controls that allow you to quickly increment or decrement the input values and immediately observe the calculated results.
In addition, you can email all inputs and results to any email address.
The "HVAC Duct Sizer" application was designed by Carmel Software Corporation, a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, Autodesk (the makers of AutoCAD) acquired our load calculation software and incorporated it into their leading 3D modeling software called Revit. We currently offer 35+ apps for the iPhone and Android. In addition, we developed the ASHRAE 62.1 ventilation and Duct Fitting Database iPhone apps that are currently sold by ASHRAE, Inc.
REGARDING COMMENTS BELOW:
1. WE'VE ADDED THE FLEXIBLE DUCT, HELIX CORE DUCT MATERIAL TYPE TO THE DATABASE
2. THE LATEST UPDATE HAS BEEN TESTED ON A VARIETY OF ANDROID SCREEN SIZES INCLUDING ANDROID PHONE/TABLET. IT IS MUCH EASIER TO USE THE SLIDER CONTROLS NOW.
3. THE COMMENT BELOW ABOUT INCORRECT CALCULATIONS: IN FACT, THE CALCULATIONS ARE 100% CORRECT. WE HAVE COMPARED IT AGAINST A STANDARD DUCTULATOR AND ALSO OTHER DESKTOP SOFTWARE CALCULATORS. EVERYTHING IS CALCULATING CORRECTLY. PLEASE EMAIL US AT INFO@CARMELSOFT.COM IF YOU HAVE ANY HESITATIONS.
More from developer
- General profiles (circular & rectangular)
- Includes EU, US, CA, RU, UK, AU steel profiles
- Metric&Imperial(see options)
- 3rd party developers can now easily integrate this library in their own apps! Please contact us for more info.
Please note that this app is also being used to select a profile from our FrameDesign and BeamDesign apps.
Explanation of the permissions:
* SDCard storage is needed to be able to send an image by email
* For Non-pro users, Google ads are running, which requires Internet connection and Access network state.
*Checks compression zone
*Metric&US units (in Settings)
*Integrated with our Beam Design app
Explanation of the permissions:
* SDCard storage is needed to be able to send an image by email (You will find a folder Dako on your SDCard)
* For Non-pro users, Google ads are running, which requires Internet connection and Access network state. No internet traffic whatsoever is generated for Pro users.
You may input and edit hyperstatic beams, forces, supports etc both graphically and textually. The calculations are performed transparently in the background without disturbing your work and presented almost immediately.
Main features are:
✓ F, T and q (rectangular and triangular) loads
✓ Fixed and hinge connections at beam ends
✓ Moment, Shear, Stress, Deflection, Reaction forces and Unity checks
✓ Imposed deflections
✓ M, N, V, ux, uz, utot, phi, sigma and unity checks output
✓ Fixed, hinge and roller supports in any direction
✓ Load cases and load combinations, including safety factors
✓ Profile groups; each group can have its own color
✓ Import any steel profile or general section from our free Engineering Libraries (EU, UK, AU, US & CA profiles)
✓ Import dxf files
✓ Export to our Concrete Design and Steel Design apps
✓ Export to picture, .html or Word .doc document
✓ Snap points
✓ Undo function
✓ Multi copy
✓ Scale entire structure
✓ Automatic dimension lines (Autocad look)
✓ Element and node numbers
✓ Both graphical and textual edit modes
✓ Metric & Imperial units
✓ Multitouch zoom (pinch zooming)
✓ Many options for showing/hiding items
✓ Options to set almost all colors in the app
✓ Dark and light theme
✓ Available in 10 Languages
✓ Save your structures in the cloud (CloudConstruct)
✓ Built-in simple scientific calculator
✓ Wobbly effect
double bending are included.
* Input Mx, My, Mz
* Both US and metric units
* Select an arbitrary beam from our Engineering Libraries app
* Outputs stresses and unity check
* Integration with our Frame Design 2D app.
* Export possibilities
Currently we have included the calculations of the development of Ecm and fck for early age concrete. It shows the first 28 days of the hardening concrete.
The variables on which the calculations are based are the type of cement, the actual fck at the age of 28 days and the age of the concrete at t days.
- US & in metric units.
More features we will provide in the future to our Concrete at early age Calculations:
- Export possibilities
- Anchorage length for rebars
- Concrete Quantities to determine the amount of concrete and reinforcement
* Includes Share option
* Includes Feedback button
* Allows you to input width and slope both graphically or textually
* Includes predefined shapes (triangle, rectangle, trapozoid)
* Includes US units
The suite includes the following apps:
* Engineering libraries
* Circle of Mohr
In addition it contains a Widget to quickly access four of our most frequently used apps.
Please be aware that this app does nothing (except for a congratulations screen, a widget and a button to all our apps), but it is needed to remove ads and access pro features in our apps.
You must download and install the free engineering apps seperately!
Should you encounter any problems then please do not hesitate to contact us.