RanaCidu is an addictive logic puzzle game. And it is easy to play: tap one of the framed neighbour animals.
Your challenge is to find a path for frog Rana to his girlfriend Cidu.
You will help Rana fulfilling his quests of jumping according to a certain range of hops, visiting a given number of animals, and/or collecting an amount of points.
In this brain teaser you will encounter all kinds of tasks across the levels: local puzzles as well as global strategies.
A little bit of "cheating" allows you to take back a hop or to ask for a hint. After finishing a level you will be rewarded with a small animation showing your score. You will be able to compare it with the latest scores and to compete with the rest of the world.
The goal of the levels in this brain game is described in the languages: Traditional Chinese ( 中國 ), Simplified Chinese ( 中国 ), Spanish ( Español ), Hindi ( हिंदी ), Portuguese ( Português ), Bengali ( বাঙালি ), Russian ( Русский ), Japanese ( 日本語 ), Javanese ( Jawa ), German ( Deutsch ), French ( Français ), Dutch ( Nederlands ) .
* PORTRAIT layout as well as LANDSCAPE layout
* Hop along horses, crabs, elephants and apes creating a path to Cidu
* Fulfil a variety of tasks
* Visit animals for one or more cups of coffee
* Free animals from their cage
* Take back a hop
* Ask for a hint in the middle of a game
* Earn coins by finishing levels perfectly
* Two types of leaderboards
* Compare high scores with other players worldwide
* Ease your task in 'dude' mode
* Hide your nickname
* Automatic saves in the middle of a level
* Inspect leaderboard scores at a previous level by a long click in the level screen
* 3 challenges: RanaEasy for smart people, RanaAlpha for smarter people, RanaCidu for the smartest people
* 3 x 5 x 16 = 240 levels
* No ads
By installing this puzzle game on your device, you are agreeing to our End User License: https://ranacidu.tisveugen.nl/eula/ .
Programming: Tis Veugen
Graphics & Design: Lidwien Veugen
Music: Kenny Garner, Symphonic Madness, “Lost Lake Of Souls”