Have you ever set the screen brightness to the lowest but it still so bright?
If you feel the screen is so bright and you want to reduce it. You need this application called "Lower Brightness".
"Lower Brightness" application helps you reduce brightness to any level. You can set brightness level from 0% to 100% by just opening the application and choose brightness level you want.
- Reduce screen brightness below the system minimum brightness
- Easy to use. Just enable and set the percent of brightness level (0-100%)
- Auto start after reboot
- Easy to use. Just choose percent of brightness you want to set.
- Small size of application.
- Also support devices that have the navigation bar on the screen.(home/back button at the bottom of the screen)
- Ask for permission in android 6.0+
This Pro version included:
- Ads free.
- Turn on/off and adjust brightness via notification.(Able to clear notification when service is turned off.)
- Widget on home screen with ability to control brightness.
- Fully support for Android 8.0+ (Dim whole screen including status bar, notification panel, navigation bar and etc.)
- Quick Setting Tiles for Android 7.0+