My TTC is very popular Toronto Transit App that provides real-time TTC vehicle arrival times.
- Find out when your next TTC bus or streetcar arrives
- Real time TTC buses and streetcars arrival times
- Get TTC Service Alerts in app
- Save frequent stops to your favorite
- Find multiple nearby stops using your location
- Find stops using routes
- Get real-time buses and streetcars locations on Map
- Stops list on map with route path
- Offline usability
- Subway maps included to increase efficiency of your commute
- Don't have data plan? Don't worry. Send SMS and get times of buses and streetcars
- No hassle to press refresh. Built-in auto-refresh functionality
- Pull To Refresh functionality
- Share buses & streetcars arrival times with your friends
- Customizable (Rename stops, Delete stops, Change nearby radius for stop search, Turn on/off auto-refresh, Change layout)
- User Friendly with Interactive Interface
-- My TTC Pro Available --
* Please rate & comment below to improve efficiency.
* Your suggestions would be much appreciated.
- This app is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the TTC
- Real-time arrival time and route imformation from TTC
DOES NOT REQUIRE DATA PLAN!
Use the SMS feature. Save your favourite stops and text TTC for arrival times.
SUBWAY AND SRT TIMES!
No data required! Now subway and SRT schedules are available no matter where you are.
Now with all new arrival alarm feature. Click on the arrival time for your stop, and pick the arrival time at your convenience. Alarm will notify you a few minutes before the vehicle is scheduled to arrive.
- Real time access to TTC arrival times.
- Subway and SRT schedules without the need for data plan or wifi.
- Save frequent stops for fast look ups.
- Set alarms before TTC arrives.
- Find nearest stops with GPS.
- Browse TTC stops on Google maps with route graph
- Map real time streetcar vehicle GPS locations
- Each route outlines are drawn on Google Maps.
- Current TTC vehicles are drawn with headings as well as location.
- Twitter support to gain insight into current TTC status.
- Backup and restore stops
* Why is the predicted time not accurate for me right now? *
The predicted time is reported by TTC's NextBus arrival system. The subway and SRT times are based on pre-scheduled times by the TTC.
While the app is not able to influence these predictions, if the arrival times are not accurate, it's likely there's a blockage in the TTC system. Check the Twitter feed to see if there's any information.
* Your app crashes all the time *
For people complaining about crashes, please let me know your phone type and android version. Most of the time, uninstall and reinstall will correct them. If not, please email me.
*I have this amazing idea / feature request for your app*
Great! Let me know your idea, and I might implement it into the next version. Not all ideas can be implemented though, but I'm happy to hear the feedback.
Application is tested on Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Nexus ICS 4.0.3, Nexus S 2.3.6, Samsung Gio 2.3.4, HTC magic 2.1
Realtime Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) predictions directly from NextBus, serving the city of Toronto.
★★★★★ "Finally! We got what we need, very helpful..."
-Realtime Toronto transit (Next Bus) predictions for every bus stop in the Toronto region direct from TTC.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate TTC bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for Toronto bus stops.
-Current weather conditions to help you plan your commute.
-Save commonly used TTC stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Toronto Transit Trip Planner (beta)
-Ad-free during promotional period
-In app purchase to go Ad-Free
-Set your preferred start page.
-Optional spoken text to speech on route predictions.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-And of course, FREE
-Best Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) based app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Users can select route number, direction and stop name to retrieve timings of next bus/streetcar.
Users can directly enter stop number to quickly retrieve timings of all routes that provide services on that stop number.
Users can set any stop name/number as favourite stop and subsequently retrieve timings on just one tap.
Users can geographically track current location of bus/street car by using map view feature of the application which uses Google Maps to show real-time bus location. This map will auto refresh at every 15 seconds to update the vehicle location.
Users can retrieve stops nearby their current location to quickly check arrival timings of all routes that provide services on that stop number.
Additionally, this application provides access to the scheduled arrival times for selected stops. Users can retrieve the scheduled arrival time by selecting route number, direction and stop name and can store it for later use. This can be useful when user does not have internet connectivity and would like to see the scheduled arrival times.
- Extensive map support, coloured routes and stops with direction printed on the maps pin.
- Favourites screen with custom sort order.
- Realtime location of all available transit vehicles on your device maps.
- Accurate arrival time with count down by the second for the next bus.
- Search by address, location or Stop Number.
- Nearby screen for a quick access to bus stops around you.
*Please note that internet connection is required for the App to work.
Feedback and Support Please visit our page on Facebook
-Mississauga - MiWay
-Hamilton Street Railway
- Société de transport de Laval - STL
- Calgary Transit
- Edmonton Transit System
-Victoria Regional Transit System
-Whistler Regional Transit System
-Kelowna Regional Transit System
-Kamloops Regional Transit System
-Metro Transit - HRM
- NYC MTA - Bronx.
- NYC MTA - Brooklyn
- NYC MTA Staten Island.
- San Francisco muni.
- AC Transit
- Dumbarton Express.
- Foothill Transit
- Glendale Beeline
- North County Transit District.
- University of California, San Francisco - USCF
- Camarillo Area.
- Gold Coast Transit.
- LA Metro Bus.
- LA Metro Rail.
- Moorpark Transit.
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oak.
- Ventura Intercity (VISTA)
- DC Circulator
- WMATA (METRO)
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
- Use search to find any stop or route instantly.
- Find when the bus is coming at particular stop for particular route.
- Find all the buses coming at a particular stop.
- Find bus information by selecting a stop on the map.
- Alarm when you reach destination.
- Save favorite stops or routes.
- Live location of bus on map.
- Uses arrival predictions as provided by Nextbus.
Tired of not knowing when your next TTC Bus or Streetcar will be arriving? If so then Toronto Transit Tracker is the solution for you. Based on REAL-TIME LIVE Bus and Streetcar locations this application will provide users with the ability to find out when their next Bus/Streetcar will be arriving at their desired stop.
Users have the ability to save their favourite stops for fast access to times, use GPS to find a nearby stop, and use maps to find their desired stop times as well as see exactly where their closest Bus/Streetcar is.
List of Features:
(i) Simple easy to use interface
(ii) Save your FAVOURITE stops to view arrival times quickly
(iii) GPS to find your closest stops
(iv) MAPS to find desired stops based on routes and your location
(v) View LIVE Bus/Streetcar locations
(vi) Quickly Search Through Stops
(vii) All Times Auto-Refresh every 20 seconds
** This application is not affiliated or endorsed by the TTC
Follow at: http://twitter.com/mytransitracker
Have any questions/concerns/suggestions?
Feel Free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GPS Real times countdown, vehicles map live
NOW YOU CAN SAVE YOUR FAVORITE STOPS
see vehicles as they move on the map updates every 20 sec
arrival times for stops updates every 20 sec
With this app you don’t have to wait at the bus stop for the bus to come. It will tell you exactly when the bus will come to your stop. You can see the vehicles on the map as they move.
First select the route, direction and the stop that you want to get bus arrival times.
This app will give you exact time bus arrival at your selected stop.
Works for TTC and many other transit systems.
TTC bus schedule lets you quickly find where your bus is anytime anywhere.
You can easily set an alarm to get notified when your bus is nearby. Stop waiting in the cold, find out where your TTC bus is!
** Please note. We are in Beta, we would love your feedback on how the app runs on your device and if your bus timings were correct.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com **
Save your favourite stops and customize the names so you can get the next streetcar times at the touch of a button.
Application offers online and offline features.
► Journey Planner - Find out the best way to reach your destination
√ Select source and/or destination by:
▪ Current location
▪ Street name
▪ Stop name or ID
▪ Point on map
√ Select options
▪ Travel by (metro, bus or both)
▪ Trip option (Quick trip, Fewest transfers)
▪ Maximum walk distance
► Realtime Bus arrival prediction
√ Select stop by:
▪ Current location
▪ Street name
▪ Stop name or ID (you can Filter stops by route)
▪ Point on map
► View busses in realtime
√ Select route – select direction and view buses location in realtime
► MAP (always Up-to-date)
√ View Tbilisi Metro lines and stations on Tbilisi map
√ View Tbilisi Bus route and stops on Tbilisi map
► Timetables (available offline)
√ View timetables by route number and stop ID
▪ Select nearby stops (with GPS location), stop by name, street name or ID
√ Save frequently used stops in favorites to access them later quickly
√ Contact us
√ Fares up-to-date information about fares
√ Contactless card “Metromoney”
Keywords: Tbilisi, metro, subway, underground, bus, public transport, transportation, transit, network map, realtime, live, journey planner
Saat Bilgileri estram Sitesinden dinamik olarak geldiği için uygulamada hata payı söz konusu değildir.
SSK -> OTOGAR
SSK -> OSMANGAZİ
OTOGAR -> SSK
OTOGAR -> OSMANGAZİ
OSMANGAZİ -> SSK
OSMANGAZİ -> OTOGAR
OPERA -> EMEK
ÇARŞI -> SSK
ÇARŞI -> EMEK
ÇARŞI -> OTOGAR
ÇARŞI -> OSMANGAZİ
ÇARŞI -> OPERA
Seferlerinin Tümünü içermektedir.
Every thing you need to make your life easier when traveling with TTC
The app includes features such as:
- Live G.P.S Map view of your next TTC route location.
- Online prediction for the bus arrival to your stop
- Find the closest stations to your current location
- Auto alert - how much time you need to get a heads up, and go back to enjoying your free time.
- Daily auto alert - use the bus regularly? get a heads up every day to any route you are using.
- See all stops & transit on a 2D map
- The TTC coverage includes places such as: Toronto, Metropolitan , "Toronto Transit Commission" and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority
** Internet and NextBus GPS. based.
*** Please note - we use Google analytics to help us improve the app and make it better in the future
- Full version free to use
- Multiple bus selections for each stop
- Find Me feature allows for device GPS search of stops around you
- Save frequently used buses and stops for quick access
- See where your bus is on Google Maps
Il est recommandé d'avoir au préalable téléchargé Google Maps pour le bon fonctionnement de cette application.
Casa Tramway est l'application pour trouver toutes les stations du Tramway de Casablanca ainsi que les horaires et les fréquences. Cette application contient un carte de toutes les stations ainsi que leur photo. Il est aussi possible de naviguer vers une station.
De nombreuses mises à jours sont à venir.
Les principales fonctions actuelles sont :
- Carte de toutes les stations
- Liste de toutes les stations
- Fiche de toutes les stations avec leur photo
- Marquage de la position actuelle sur la carte
- Navigation vers une station
Les fonctions à venir dans les prochaines mises à jour :
- Mise à jour des photos
Toutes les informations de cette application sont extraites du site officiel du Tramway de Casablanca (http://www.casablancatransports.ma).
Crédit graphique :
- Reda Jouibli
* Find out when your next TTC bus or streetcar arrives
* Countdown Notification Timer with voice announcements [Full Version]
* 'Are we there yet?' - be alarmed when you've reached your final destination. [Full Version]
* Instant sort by location for favourite stops
* Find multiple nearby stops using your location
* Maps (track bus' position, visualize routes, see your vehicle and target stop, nearest stops)
* TTC service alerts via Twitter & TTC
* Offline Usability (text the TTC for predictions)
* Subway maps, including platform maps to increase efficiency of your commute
* Subway open-close times
* Customizable (rename your stops, many options in settings)
* Backup favourites
* Share (via SMS/E-Mail) predictions and your arrival times
* Uncluttered, colour-coded, intuitive interface with large easy-to-read text
See what others have to say about this app @ http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/05/29/transit-now-toronto-for-android-makes-it-easier-to-catch-that-elusive-streetcar/
--- Full version ---
Full Version vs Lite: http://www.transitnowtoronto.com/donate-vs-lite/
--- Contact ---
--- Note ---
- Please try not to leave bad ratings or negative comments if a feature isn't working. I am unable to respond to comments. Email me instead and I will fix it for you! Let's work together to make the TTC a more enjoyable experience. Thank you!
- Rate and comment if you like this app and tell your fellow Android friends!
- If the app is crashing after an update, try uninstalling then reinstalling. This fixes 99% for users who've reported FC's.
- Routes change constantly (due to construction), causing detours. You can now update TTC routes manually under settings menu on Find tab.
- All arrival time and route information comes from Nextbus
- This app is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the TTC