Users can select route number, direction and stop name to retrieve timings of next bus/streetcar.
Users can directly enter stop number to quickly retrieve timings of all routes that provide services on that stop number.
Users can set any stop name/number as favourite stop and subsequently retrieve timings on just one tap.
Users can geographically track current location of bus/street car by using map view feature of the application which uses Google Maps to show real-time bus location. This map will auto refresh at every 15 seconds to update the vehicle location.
Users can retrieve stops nearby their current location to quickly check arrival timings of all routes that provide services on that stop number.
Additionally, this application provides access to the scheduled arrival times for selected stops. Users can retrieve the scheduled arrival time by selecting route number, direction and stop name and can store it for later use. This can be useful when user does not have internet connectivity and would like to see the scheduled arrival times.
DOES NOT REQUIRE DATA PLAN!
Use the SMS feature. Save your favourite stops and text TTC for arrival times.
SUBWAY AND SRT TIMES!
No data required! Now subway and SRT schedules are available no matter where you are.
Now with all new arrival alarm feature. Click on the arrival time for your stop, and pick the arrival time at your convenience. Alarm will notify you a few minutes before the vehicle is scheduled to arrive.
- Real time access to TTC arrival times.
- Subway and SRT schedules without the need for data plan or wifi.
- Save frequent stops for fast look ups.
- Set alarms before TTC arrives.
- Find nearest stops with GPS.
- Browse TTC stops on Google maps with route graph
- Map real time streetcar vehicle GPS locations
- Each route outlines are drawn on Google Maps.
- Current TTC vehicles are drawn with headings as well as location.
- Twitter support to gain insight into current TTC status.
- Backup and restore stops
* Why is the predicted time not accurate for me right now? *
The predicted time is reported by TTC's NextBus arrival system. The subway and SRT times are based on pre-scheduled times by the TTC.
While the app is not able to influence these predictions, if the arrival times are not accurate, it's likely there's a blockage in the TTC system. Check the Twitter feed to see if there's any information.
* Your app crashes all the time *
For people complaining about crashes, please let me know your phone type and android version. Most of the time, uninstall and reinstall will correct them. If not, please email me.
*I have this amazing idea / feature request for your app*
Great! Let me know your idea, and I might implement it into the next version. Not all ideas can be implemented though, but I'm happy to hear the feedback.
Application is tested on Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Nexus ICS 4.0.3, Nexus S 2.3.6, Samsung Gio 2.3.4, HTC magic 2.1
- Extensive map support, coloured routes and stops with direction printed on the maps pin.
- Favourites screen with custom sort order.
- Realtime location of all available transit vehicles on your device maps.
- Accurate arrival time with count down by the second for the next bus.
- Search by address, location or Stop Number.
- Nearby screen for a quick access to bus stops around you.
*Please note that internet connection is required for the App to work.
Feedback and Support Please visit our page on Facebook
-Mississauga - MiWay
-Hamilton Street Railway
- Société de transport de Laval - STL
- Calgary Transit
- Edmonton Transit System
-Victoria Regional Transit System
-Whistler Regional Transit System
-Kelowna Regional Transit System
-Kamloops Regional Transit System
-Metro Transit - HRM
- NYC MTA - Bronx.
- NYC MTA - Brooklyn
- NYC MTA Staten Island.
- San Francisco muni.
- AC Transit
- Dumbarton Express.
- Foothill Transit
- Glendale Beeline
- North County Transit District.
- University of California, San Francisco - USCF
- Camarillo Area.
- Gold Coast Transit.
- LA Metro Bus.
- LA Metro Rail.
- Moorpark Transit.
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oak.
- Ventura Intercity (VISTA)
- DC Circulator
- WMATA (METRO)
- Real time TTC buses and streetcars arrival times
- Get TTC Service Alerts in app
- Save frequent stops to your favorite
- Find nearest stops via GPS
- Find stops using routes
- Get real-time buses and streetcars locations on Map
- Stops list on map with route path
- Don't have data plan? Don't worry. Send SMS and get times of buses and streetcars
- No hassle to press refresh. Built-in auto-refresh functionality
- Share buses & streetcars arrival times with your friends
- Customizable (Rename stops, Delete stops, Change nearby radius for stop search, Turn on/off auto-refresh, Change layout)
- User Friendly with Interactive Interface
* Your suggestion would be much appreciated. Please do so to improve the efficiency.
This app is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the TTC
- Use search to find any stop or route instantly.
- Find when the bus is coming at particular stop for particular route.
- Find all the buses coming at a particular stop.
- Find bus information by selecting a stop on the map.
- Alarm when you reach destination.
- Save favorite stops or routes.
- Live location of bus on map.
- Uses arrival predictions as provided by Nextbus.
Get real-time arrival and departure predictions and the published schedule for Toronto Transit Commission, TTC, the bus agency serving Toronto and surrounding areas, Ontario.
YourBus TTC - FEATURES
+ Get real-time TTC bus arrival predictions
+ Lookup predictions of nearby TTC bus stops
+ Get TTC bus route schedules under your fingertips
+ Favorite your TTC stops so that you have immediate access to their predictions.
+ Favorite your routes so that you can quickly lookup a list of stops and get their predictions.
+ Get predictions from other TTC routes that share the same stop all in one screen.
+ Simple, straightforward, and easy to use.
+ Route Maps
Please let us know of any feedback that you may have. We want to make this application as useful to you as possible. If you find any problems, don't hesitate to contact us.
This application uses NextBus services.
- Full version free to use
- Multiple bus selections for each stop
- Find Me feature allows for device GPS search of stops around you
- Save frequently used buses and stops for quick access
- See where your bus is on Google Maps
Works for TTC and many other transit systems.
TTC bus schedule lets you quickly find where your bus is anytime anywhere.
You can easily set an alarm to get notified when your bus is nearby. Stop waiting in the cold, find out where your TTC bus is!
** Please note. We are in Beta, we would love your feedback on how the app runs on your device and if your bus timings were correct.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org **
Save your favourite stops and customize the names so you can get the next streetcar times at the touch of a button.
***Transit Oracle currently only supports TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) and Direction Search supports most of the transit in Canada. More cities will be added in future updates for full feature implementation.
Transit Oracle TTC Pro version is now available in Google Play. It removes ads and home widget is supported.
Follow us on twitter or like us on facebook
Transit data provided by http://toronto.ca/open
Il est recommandé d'avoir au préalable téléchargé Google Maps pour le bon fonctionnement de cette application.
Casa Tramway est l'application pour trouver toutes les stations du Tramway de Casablanca ainsi que les horaires et les fréquences. Cette application contient un carte de toutes les stations ainsi que leur photo. Il est aussi possible de naviguer vers une station.
De nombreuses mises à jours sont à venir.
Les principales fonctions actuelles sont :
- Carte de toutes les stations
- Liste de toutes les stations
- Fiche de toutes les stations avec leur photo
- Marquage de la position actuelle sur la carte
- Navigation vers une station
Les fonctions à venir dans les prochaines mises à jour :
- Mise à jour des photos
Toutes les informations de cette application sont extraites du site officiel du Tramway de Casablanca (http://www.casablancatransports.ma).
Crédit graphique :
- Reda Jouibli
All the public transportation information for Athens(Bus,Trains,Metro,Tram,Trolley,Proastiakos).
This program is only available to Greek Language at the moment.English are coming soon!
★ ★ THE ONE AND UNIQUE PROGRAM WITH THESE FEATURES , COMPLETELY FREE AND WITH NO ADS ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
All information needs a traveler / tourist in Athens .
All information Offline for all transportation ( MMM ) in Athens
✓ Trolley .
✓ Time Shedule
✓ Compare 2 Lines .
Even for convenience and information there
✓ View of Strikes
✓ Display of Traffic of the streets of Athens (using minimum Internet data) .
It also contains all
✓ useful telephone numbers you need and you can call from within the program .
✓ Support creating your own list of your favorite lines so as not to 're looking for!
✓ Supports quick search baseline a part of the name or number of the line.
✓ Compatible with TABLETS
The necessary program for people who are constantly moving to Athens without a car , but also for tourists / visitors who do not know well Athens .
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
To subscribe for updates , to help ameliorate the program and to give your opinion you can find me in FAN PAGE https://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkPain-Applications/226979773981574
FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS WILL YOU PLEASE SEND ME FEEDBACK-EMAIL THROUGH THE PROGRAM OR THE MARKET OR EVEN FROM THE FAN PAGE OF FACEBOOK, BEFORE MAKING NEGATIVE RATING!
KNOWN BUGS AND SOLUTIONS
★ Delete or change lines Favorites after upgrading ( Fixes with clear data-Settings-> Applications-> Manage applications-> Transportation in Athens-> Clear Data).
★ FC to Favorites after upgrading ( You can fix it by clearing data, see above ).
★ FC when you go to search ;
This is a known bug in Android and due to the fact that you have the application installed on the memory card if you have your phone connected to your computer to a storage unit or remove the memory card is logical that it will create a problem in the application. ( SOLUTION move the application in the internal memory or do not open it while it is accessible memory card )
The problem is with Android and I can not do anything about them !
FOR THE CONTROL AND VIEW STRIKES - TRAFFIC
FOR THE CONTROL AND VIEW STRIKES- TRAFFIC-POLLFISH
TO VIEW STRIKES,TRAFFIC
FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF PHONE CALLS FOR THE USEFUL NUMBERS
FOR SHORTCUT CREATION
Download the App today and tell your friends about it!
Nubius Technologies Inc © 2013
GPS Real times countdown, vehicles map live
NOW YOU CAN SAVE YOUR FAVORITE STOPS
see vehicles as they move on the map updates every 20 sec
arrival times for stops updates every 20 sec
With this app you don’t have to wait at the bus stop for the bus to come. It will tell you exactly when the bus will come to your stop. You can see the vehicles on the map as they move.
First select the route, direction and the stop that you want to get bus arrival times.
This app will give you exact time bus arrival at your selected stop.
- Show real-time bus arrival time predictions near your current location and sorted by bus stop distances.
- Display TTC bus locations at real time
- Public transit bus stops from TTC displayed on map
- Save favorite stops and routes
- Search routes around your current location
- Search for route name
- Easy to use
More from developer
* Find out when your next TTC bus or streetcar arrives
* Countdown Notification Timer with voice announcements [Full Version]
* 'Are we there yet?' - be alarmed when you've reached your final destination. [Full Version]
* Instant sort by location for favourite stops
* Find multiple nearby stops using your location
* Maps (track bus' position, visualize routes, see your vehicle and target stop, nearest stops)
* TTC service alerts via Twitter & TTC
* Offline Usability (text the TTC for predictions)
* Subway maps
* Subway open-close times
* Customizable (rename your stops, many options in settings)
* Backup favourites
* Share (via SMS/E-Mail) predictions and your arrival times
* Uncluttered, colour-coded, intuitive interface with large easy-to-read text
See what others have to say about this app @ http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/05/29/transit-now-toronto-for-android-makes-it-easier-to-catch-that-elusive-streetcar/
--- Full version ---
Full Version vs Lite: http://www.transitnowtoronto.com/donate-vs-lite/
--- Note ---
- Please try not to leave bad ratings or negative comments if a feature isn't working. I am unable to respond to comments. Email me instead and I will fix it for you! Let's work together to make the TTC a more enjoyable experience. Thank you!
- Rate and comment if you like this app and tell your fellow Android friends!
- If the app is crashing after an update, try uninstalling then reinstalling. This fixes 99% for users who've reported FC's.
- Routes change constantly (due to construction), causing detours. You can now update TTC routes manually under settings menu on Find tab.
- All arrival time and route information comes from Nextbus
- This app is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the TTC