Update: Currently using just over 6 mb... Will update if things get worse, but the issues seems to be fixed. Thanks for the hard work. Update2: Occasional ads on youtube. Update3: 5 stars again for fixing a previous issue. It was fixed long before this update, and worth using again.
Works very well. Set your Facebook app to open links externally so you can open Facebook links ad free also! Best of all, no Root needed.
There are still ads in the search results. I am using the samsung browser on my note 5.
It works great most of the time, but there is not a feature to add custom filters. Websites are pushing an overlay when they detect an ad-blocker, while trying to make us to add their website to the exception list. We a feature to allow us to block those overlays, or at least allow us to permanently add a website to the exception list, because the actual "unblock content" is good for a one-tine use. The desktop extension of ABP currently has this kind of feature available.
I LOVE YOU! You have no idea how i longed to have this happened in my browsing experience. Im greatful with the other browsers out there that can block ads but the way they look and UI annoy me alot. I love my samsung browser. I was thinking like lf only it could block ads too. Then my persuation and research brought me here. Like i found what i was looking for. Thank you! Now everything has become smooth an easy for me!!!
- Added support for the following languages: Spanish, Polish, Korean, Portuguese, Turkish, German, Greek, Russian, French, Italian and Dutch
- Added website whitelisting feature
- Fixed an issue that could cause Samsung Internet to crash
- Fixed the issue that caused the app to crash during initialization
- Changed “Samsung Browser” wording to “Samsung Internet”
- Updated app theme from Holo to Material for better and more consistent user experience
- Minor performance enhancements
Most secure browser, top video download with Adblock and #1 Antivirus engine.