* No speed limits on downloads/uploads
* Ability to select which files to download
* Ability to specify file/folder priorities
* RSS feed support with automatic downloading
* Magnet link support
* NAT-PMP, DHT, UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) support
* µTP (µTorrent Transport Protocol) , PeX (Peer Exchange) support
* Ability to download sequentially
* Ability to move files while downloading
* Supports torrents with large number of files
* Supports torrents with very big files (Note: 4GB is the limit for FAT32 formatted SD cards)
* Recognizes magnet links from the browser
* Encryption support, IP filtering support. Proxy Support for trackers and peers.
* Has option to download on WiFi only
* Ability to change theme (Light and Dark)
* Material design UI
* Tablet optimized UI
Many more features coming soon...
Note: Since Android KitKat (Android 4.4), Google has removed the ability for apps to write to external SD card. This is not a bug in Flud. You can only download in folder Android/data/com.delphicoder.flud/ on your external SD from KitKat onwards. Please note that that folder is deleted when Flud is uninstalled.
Help translate Flud in your language so others can enjoy it too! Join the translation project here:
We're happy to announce that the paid ad-free version of Flud is now available for download. Search for "Flud (Ad free)" in the Play Store.
You feedback is very important. Don't hesitate to drop us a mail if you find any bug or you would like to see a new feature in the next version.
If you are giving less than 5 stars, please leave a review telling us what you didn't like in the app.
with this simple player.
You don't need to install Flash® Player Plugin or
any other plugin to use this app to play flv videos.
Adobe® Systems, Inc discontinued the Flash® Player Plugin for mobile devices, but with FLV Player you will be able to watch your flv video files.
Please support development of new features by clicking the +1 button.
Need Android 2.2 or superior. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders and 256MB of RAM.
- Some Asus Transformer devices may play videos without audio.
- Devices with low processor power may experience poor video quality (delays).
1) Put your favorite flv video files on your SD Card.
2) Open FLV Player.
3) Navigate to the flv file you want to select.
4) Select the flv file to watch.
Flash® and Flash® Player are a registered trademarks of Adobe® Systems, Inc.
BIT LABS is not associated or related to Adobe® Systems, Inc.
It does it by storing "custom searches", that add some fixed terms to the items you want to search for in google.
For example, defining your search as:
"site:myweb1.org OR site:myweb2.org". You will find entries only in *.myweb1.org and *.myweb2.org web sites.
You can start your search from another application. Select text and use the "share" option to send the selected text to this MySearches.
This is useful, for example, when you are browsing the web and find the title of a book you are interested in.
The application comes with some default searches, but you can change them or add new (duplicate and edit) by long-pressing on any of them.
Books (spanish and english)
Movies (spanish and english)
This app shows adds. If that bothers you, you can disable ads in the configuration screen.