I really like the random scheduling. Minor bugs on mobile. But the UX is not that great. Had several times where I was in rage because it would stop working.
Fixed! :D Thx for adding the copy/paste option in the settings. Would be nice to see an unlimited queue for single profile use. Anyone working as a Social Media pro should pay and use this app.
Great app I havent gotten it to post yet. But i believe is a phone issue. Will pay to get more support.
Good, but needs improvement Publishing from a third party app, the Buffer app seems to refuse to achknowledge if you are a paid customer and tells you to join the Awesome plan. I already have.
Essential for Great Timing on Social Media I've been a buffer user since its inception, and they have seen a need and filled it very well with this app (browser integration, etc.). I honestly don't know how I ever managed 10+ social media accounts, usually updated multiple times daily, without it. Buffer takes the best feature of Hootsuite (scheduling SM posts) and perfects it. Put simply, I love this app & it's backed by a GREAT company.
Great app. My main source of social media content publishing.
If you have problems, email us firstname.lastname@example.org! We love to help!
- More space for your own content when sharing a link
- Copying share content to the clipboard can now be disabled in the settings :)
- Fix for link preview on lower-resolution devices :)
- Big bug fix for sharing links to Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn (thanks for your patience on this one!)
- New link preview in the Queue and in the Composer :)
Everypost: Social Media Platform for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin & more