Great app I have access to a professional expensive app but prefer using this instead. Love the recent improvements. May I suggest you cache the charts and news to avoid reloading when sliding back and forwards between quotes.
It's not very intuitive. For instance I would like to be able to add the number of shares I own of an individual stock or mutual fund. However, I cannot figure out how to do this nor can I locate any help files on this subject. If all you want to do is get a stock quote or mutual fund quote this app is perfect.
Don't know what I would do without it Developer is always listening to feedback and putting time&effort to improve and streamline the app. Thank you!
One of the best There are a few quirks such as problems updating the ticker in individual view, but overall the app is easy to use and I rely on it for trading 90% of the time!
Great app NO ads, good chart and news info, it's simple to use.
Convenient, well organized, real time Great apps to track stock price in real time. I used it to track the trend not for trading. Be very cautious about the selective stock news. I like its simple presentation and portfolio arrangement. Collect less personal information from start
- Tap the chart to active landscape mode
- Add candlestick chart in landscape chart, support stretching and zoom in/out.
- Show Summary info and Finance info for US market stocks
- Optimize the search function, pressing search result will show individual stock page, click '+' button will add search result into portfolio list
- Optimize the UI layout of individual stock page
- Optimize the chart data source
- Fixed issues related yield, default chart, news order, alert crash etc.
Virtual Stock Trading with Real Market Data (quotes are delayed for some stocks)
Get fast, accurate and actionable business news and market data with CNBC's app.