Its an amazing emulator that always runs RPG 2000 and 2003 games. It does have some quirks. Editing layout always shows up in landscaping mode and that makes it really hard to map the controls controls when in portrait mode. As for features I would really like to see widgets to quick launch a game. Other then that. This app is amazing thank you :)
This App is great for playing RPG maker games... But might I say that it can't play some in-game clips like that "Getting the Key" scene in Ib, playing that vid failed and i'd like to see some fix on that... Can I see if Wolf RPG games playable in the future?
I love this app so much But on quick question would it be possible to get Mogeko castle for this app as that would be Amazing I understand if its not possible but anyway thanks for the great app
HOW DO I USE THIS!!!! I DOWNLOAD A GAME IT WONT SHOW UP! I REALLY WANNA MAKE MY OWN GAM TOO!! HOW THE HECK DO I USE THIS THING!!!
The app performance is great and the menus are easy to use, but I got stuck in a part of the RPG OFF by Mortis Ghost because I need to press the shift key, it's not a big deal because I can transfer my save file to my PC but it would be nice if the app supported more buttons.
I can't use weapon on nobita's resident evil. Please help me.....
* Fix item usage crash and map screen/background scrolling
* Fix battle encounters terrain check and handle selection of Battle & Battle2 animations correctly
* Fix some KeyInput related issues (→ elevator in HOME)
* Fix some event movement timing problems (→ going through the east gate in VH1)
* Fix Battle hang in Celestial Silfade Story (シルフェイド幻想譚)
* Add Simplified Chinese Hero Name input scene
For further changes see https://blog.easyrpg.org/2017/06/easyrpg-player-0-5-2-miracle-candy/