The tape displays your own stocks or the top movers from the following indexes:
- Dow Jones (DJIA)
- Nasdaq 100
- StockTwits 50
- S&P 500
- TSX (Canada)
- DAX (Germany)
- CAC 40 (France)
- IBEX (Spain)
- MIB (Italy)
- SMI (Switzerland)
- AEX (Netherlands)
- BEL 20 (Belgium)
- ATX (Austria)
- PSI (Portugal)
- HSI (Hong-Kong)
- Bovespa (Brazil)
- SENSEX (India)
Some lists have been added as requested by users:
- BRIC ADRs
- Chinese ADRs
- S&P Sectors
- Main world indexes
- STI (Singapore)
- RTS (Russia)
- Currency pairs (USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, CHF)
- Topix Core 30 (major Japanese stocks)
*** Widget still under development, work-in-progress ! It does not work yet on some tablets, sorry ***
*** 20 free logs in this free trial version, get the PRO version if you like this widget, Thank You ***
*** THIS IS A WIDGET : You need a FULL LINE on your homescreen to be able to display this widget ***
*** How to display this WIDGET ? Long Click on your homescreen => select 'Widget' => select 'Android Stocks Tape Widget'
The Widget can be jittery on some phones (not scrolling smoothly/framerate problems) depending on the model/brand of your phone
The Widget can made navigation in your home screens choppy/frustrating (screen switching can be done by using the icons/bullets at the bottom left and right of your home screen, instead of swiping left or right)
The Widget is not working so well on funds, it works better for stocks.
JStock Android integrates seamless with desktop app. This free and open source desktop app can be downloaded separately from http://jstock.org
• 26 world stock markets supported.
• Portfolio management.
• Dividend management.
• 10 years history chart.
• Stock news.
• World indices.
• Stock alert.
• Technical analysis. SMA and EMA at this moment.
• Startup lock screen.
★ Premium: Cloud storage integration with Windows, Linux, OSX's JStock - Free Stock Market Software.
★ Premium: Beautiful portfolio summary chart.
★ Premium: Dividend chart.
★ Premium: Zoom tool for history chart.
★ Premium: Unlimited number of stock news.
★ Premium: Selectable history chart period.
★ Premium: Unlimited number of watchlists and portfolios.
★ Premium: Background stock alert.
★ Premium: Display your foreign stock portfolio value in local currency based on today exchange rate.
★ Premium: No advertisements.
Work in Progress Features
• Cash management.
• More technical analysis.
★ Premium: Investment flow chart.
★ Premium: Twitter feed news integration.
★ Premium: StockTwits feed news integration.
☺ Many exciting features...
Bugs & Feature Requests
• We do not encourage users to perform bugs reporting and feature requests through review. It is difficult for us to communicate with users through review.
• Users are encouraged to perform bugs reporting and feature requests through app feedback form. App feedback form is found under app menu.
• Users are encouraged to perform bugs reporting and feature requests through https://www.facebook.com/JStockFreeStockMarketSoftware
• You can know what we are working on by visiting https://trello.com/b/ndM43Bjf/jstock-android
☺ If you are happy with the app, do show your encouragement for us by reviewing the app with 5 stars.
Differences among JStock - Free Stock Market Software & JStock Android
• JStock - Free Stock Market Software runs on Windows, Linux and OSX.
• JStock Android runs on Android.
• JStock - Free Stock Market Software is free and open source.
• JStock Android is freemium. Selected features are free to try. User may later decide to pay for its premium features. It is closed source.
Both software can share their data through cloud storage.
JStock - Free Stock Market Software can be downloaded separately from http://jstock.org
World stock markets
JStock supports 26 world stock markets.
• Hong Kong
• India (Google Finance real-time data)
• New Zealand
• United Kingdom
• United States
JStock is grabbing public data from Yahoo! Finance. There are delay for the information provided by Yahoo! Finance. We are in the process of migrating some stock markets to grab data from Google Finance real-time data.
Widget feature is our highest priority right now. https://trello.com/c/Lw4m0SRn
Use the application to get real time stock quotes on BSE and NSE, Sensex, Nifty, and other Indian and Global market Indices, manage and keep track of your investment portfolio, watch CNBC-TV18 and CNBC AWAAZ Live and get in-depth coverage & analysis of financial markets, economy and business.
The application is now available to you on your Android mobile. For any queries regarding the app, mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the app to get going. It’s fast, easy-to-use and FREE.
CNBC’s app delivers real-time streaming stock market quotes throughout the day, with options for both pre-market and after-hours trading data. Get CNBC’s breaking news alerts and stay on top of the market no matter where you are. Watch exclusive video produced around the globe with over 150 new video clips added each day.
Download the CNBC app on your smartphone for free now.
CNBC App Features:
Homepage & Navigation
- Access International and U.S. editions
- Customize topic news sections using the “Favorites” feature
- View latest slideshows and special reports
Stock Quotes and Charts
- Real-time stock market data direct from the NYSE and Nasdaq, London and Frankfurt Stock Exchanges
- Extended hours and pre-markets coverage for U.S. stock markets
- Interactive and historical charts with custom timeframes (1 to 5 years)
- Global market data from Toronto Stock Exchange, XETRA (Germany); Euronext Paris (France); Euronext Amsterdam (Netherlands); Euronext Lisbon (Portugal); Euronext Brussels (Belgium); Singapore Exchange and Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Currencies, commodities and bonds data with historical treasury yield curves
- Create and track your favorite company stocks in real-time, with access to charts and business news headlines
- Sort watch lists by symbol, name, percent change, net change, and price
- Access top stocks of the day being followed and discussed on CNBC
Breaking News Alerts
- Critical breaking news alerts pushed directly to your phone
- Includes 24-hour global coverage for stock market news, top business stories, analysis and expert opinions on the economy, personal finance, world markets, investment, technology, politics, energy, health care, and more.
Exclusive Video Content
- Over 150 new video clips uploaded each day
- Global coverage from CNBC’s TV networks in the U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Access over 850 interviews conducted with business professionals and finance industry experts
- Stock Quotes from all over the world market – watch your desired stock from all markets in the world.
- Supports world’s all leading Stock Markets – from US, European, Asian and Indian Stock markets [Nasdaq, Dow Jones, S&P 500, BSE Sensex, NSE Nifty, CAC, DAX, Nikkei, Hang Seng, ASX ]
- Customized watch-list with real-time updates and small charts. Select the stock for any market and add to watch-list
- Get the market News from your interested Market
- Get all the required information in just one single screen – no need to browse too may screens
- Fast, efficient and optimized for minimum data trafic
- Real Time Stock Quotes and Up-to-date stock details and charts
tag:stocks quotes google finance markets stock news portfolio portfolios quote note alert widget realtime stock
financial stocks stock tape Shanghai Hang Seng bse nse nifty sensex dow jones s&p dax cac nikkei asx wall st finance Nasdaq Fund Watch Track
The color indicates the stock performance in percent. Based on the color you can identify losers (red), neutral (black), and gainers (green).
* S&P 500
* YTD (= Year-to-date = since beginning of the year)
* 1 Day
* 1 Week
* 1 Month
* 3 Months
* 6 Months
* 1 Year
* Relative Volume
* Forward P/E (PRO version)
* PEG ratio (PRO version)
* Price/Sales (PRO version)
* Price/Book (PRO version)
* Dividend Yield (PRO version)
* EPS Growth (last 5 years) (PRO version)
* Float Short (%) (PRO version)
* Analysts Recom. (PRO version)
* Earnings Day Perfo (PRO version)
* Earnings Day (PRO version)
=> You can then SEND YOUR HEATMAP ('Share' icon at the top left corner) directly through Twitter, email, Facebook, etc...
★★★ It is still under development, so please rate it accordingly ★★★
Please take a few seconds to SHARE the app on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or any preferred venue as more downloads = we will spend more time to develop this app further!
Charts and data are coming from FINVIZ - Thank you so much Alex.
Copyright © 2010 FINVIZ.com. All Rights Reserved.
keyword: heatmapper; heatmap, stocks, stocks app, stocks widget, stocks yahoo, wallstreet, wallstreet survivor
* All US, European and Asian Markets are displayed as list in separate tabs
* Feature to view the full details of individual market index with charts on click of stock name row
* Full size charts
* Related News Stories
* Ability to add/remove indices of your choice.
* Optimized for tablets
**Pro version is now available.**
If you like this application, consider upgrading to "Global Stock Markets Pro" to support the development of the app. Pro version is faster, cleaner and Ad free. Pro version has seven chart options.
Live Stock Quote (2-5 min delayed):
Live feeds ensure the fastest quotes! Stay on top of the Nifty and Sensex with intraday charts and tallies of daily gainers and losers in Indian markets.
Get Indian stock tips from market experts
Track leading fund houses and their analyst views on a specific stock. Get current view and change in their recommendations over a 90 day period. Get a consensus view
on the stock.
On device Search-Suggest feature. Saves you the effort to type out entire company name and helps find stocks faster
Futures & Options:
Check developments in equity and index derivatives.
Keep a close watch on stocks most critical to you! Update by the tick. Latest and fastest refresh cycles. Sort by Name, Price, Change and % change.
Get the most relevant news that make the market across ALL business sources. Check news on Indian markets and stocks, updated regularly
Get a snapshot of leading global indices in one place.
Price feed provided by www.bseindia.com/ www.nseindia.com and value addition by C-MOTS INFOTECH
Do you need help? Have a suggestion or want to discuss something with the team! We would love to hear from you. Send us a mail on email@example.com or add us on Gtalk.
The CNBC PRO App for Android Phones is free to existing subscribers. All new subscribers are eligible for a free trial. To subscribe go to https://pro.cnbc.com on your desktop or mobile device.
Here's a preview of what you'll experience:
- Real-Time Market Data: Get Real-Time global pricing from exchanges from around the world. From New York to Shanghai, get Real-Time data for stocks, bonds, commodities, ETFs, currencies, and more!
- Unmatched News and Video: Watch live CNBC TV, commercial free, 24 hours a day, with streams from the US, Europe, and Asia. Plus, access hundreds of news stories per day and a video-on-demand archive of nearly 200,000 clips.
- Real-Time Alerts: Receive Real-Time Breaking News and customized Price Alerts.
- Mobile and Online Integration: Customize your settings and they'll automatically sync between your BlackBerry and computer.
- Unmatched Analytics and Ideas: Get bullish and bearish rankings across various asset classes. CNBC crunches the numbers for you to reveal new opportunities!
- visual display of 30 stocks
- realtime quotes
- configurable quote updates
- supports NYSE and NASDAQ stocks
**Premium version is now available.**
If you like this application, consider upgrading to "Stock Market Live Premium" to support the development of this app. Premium version allows 1,5,10 minute automatic refresh and is Ad free.
To Load Wallpaper:
Go to Home -> Press Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
To Manually update quotes:
Pull down the status bar and tap the Stock Market Live notification under the On Going section
(last 2 see images)
Some versions of Android have icons across the bottom of the screen that cover stocks across the bottom. To get more details on those "hidden" stocks, slide your finger vertically down the screen until the hidden stock is selected.
Keywords: NYSE, NASDAQ, Stock Market, Financial Markets, Watch List, Heatmap, Live Quote, Real Time, Live Wallpaper
★ Visualize the ups and downs of the markets on a 3D globe.
★ See a ticker of the index changes
Spin the globe and pinch to zoom.
OPTIONAL: In app payment to remove the advert and support dev.
(If you have any issue please email your device, OS version and full description of the problem).
The scans are End-of-Day NSE scans with intraday updates. It means that the stocks in the scans will change based on the EOD data but their stock prices are updated every 5-mins real-time throughout the day (stock prices are updated automatically, no need to click on the refresh button).
In this FREE app, you can add up to 3 watchlists with a limit of 10 scrips per watchlist with 5-min real-time updates for all NSE stocks.
We now provide Watchlist Synchronization as a new feature with the latest update of the application. It allows user to keep a backup of their watchslists and/or synchronize their watchlists with the desktop software Investar 3.0.
You can also make an in-app purchase to create unlimited watchlists. The cost of paid add-on also includes FREE intraday data updates for unlimited NSE stocks for 1 year.
Technical Analysis features are also supported. When you are in landscape mode, you can switch between line and candlestick charts. Technical Indicators like EMA,SMA,RSI,MACD,Stochastics can be added. By switching to interactive mode, you can use a cross-cursor to quickly navigate to any point in the chart. End-Of-Day charts are completely FREE. Intraday Charts with automatic 5-min real-time updates and Buy/Sell signals can be enabled by purchasing the Technical Analysis Add-On.
Swipe the chart in the landscape mode towards right or left to view all the charts of the currently selected Watchlist. This helps you to analyze all the charts of the selected watchlist one after another.
You can add multiple NSE scrips easily and also add any scrip traded on NSE by symbol lookup. You can change watchlists easily by swiping a watchlist name left or right. Context-sensitive help is available from most screens of the application.
KW: indian stock market, indian stocks, nse stocks, intraday, live, live quotes, live market watch, live stock charts, indian share market, indian shares
Graphs of different periods, daily and annual ranges.
PSI 20 Portugal
Follow the progress of your portfolio including dividends.
Continuous development application, send your suggestions to contacto [at] creamun.com
from around the world ! !News of the Stock market also allow you to track the stock market in the same application.
Get the complete app with all the options' :
Up to 40 stocks-modification of the indice: for example , FTSE , CAC 40, DAX , ....
More details in the demo video.
The application was developed byEquasoft engineers to make scholarship accessible to everyone and at all times .The sliding menu provides access to all sections of the application :
- Indices / Currencies ,
- My actions ( in free mode 3 ) , News, Awards , Widget Settings,
- The application allows you to track 30 indexes and currencies of the world (Gold , Oil , EUR / USD) and the details (graphic) of all actions in the world.
With the full version , you can set your Widget to your liking.
- display the favourite indexes that you want (CAC 40, FTSE , DAX , .... )
- Up to 40 favorite / Actions displayed
The main features of the application:
• Graphs of growth and fall by selected companies.
• View daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annual, annual charts, as well as the entire period of stocks sales.
• View all the necessary data on the shares (current price, percentage rise or fall, the volume, the lowest and the highest points, averages, and so on).
• Easy operation and friendly user interface of the application.
• Various interface settings.
• Adding companies by their symbol on the stock exchange.
• Off-line operation for last downloaded data (no network connection needed).
• Search buttons for easy company search in a stock exchange.
Basic data :
Daily price range, market capitalization, the opening price, trading volume, average volume for 3 months, the last trading date, 50-day moving average price, 200-day moving average price, 52-weeks price range , Ask, Bid, EPS annual expected, EPS expected in the next year, EPS expected in the next quarter, P/E coefficient , PEG ratio for 5 years, the dividend yield, the price/sales coefficient, the price/book value coefficient, previous closing price, the expected price at the end of the year.
The default companies:
- Google Inc (NASDAQ:GOOG)
- International Business Machines Corp. (IBM)
- Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)
The application receives the information on the situation in stock exchange from Yahoo and Google companies.
If you have any questions and comments you can contact the developer of the application. We will certainly give you an answer!
Thank you for your choice!