I imported public keys but could not use them in K9 to encrypt emails. Instead, the app insists on creating a new key pair or importing secret key also. What if secret is not available (as in most cases). I never had a problem like that with APG. I also find UI of APG superior. Unfortunately, it looks K9 dropped support for APG. The only good thing is that this app support some EC encryption, hopefully non-NIST curves too.
Awesome 👍 There's also a great step-by-step tutorial on the website on how to setup and then integrate this app with K-9 Mail app to sign and secure your emails.
Very good! Real app. Real ease of use. Does not harass to purchase.
Good. Default Key size 3072bit. I find this app easier (than APG) to import public keys and send encrypted messages.
Much more easy to use than others, with .gpg and .asc file association
* Experimental support for Elliptic Curve Encryption with Security Tokens
* Redesigned key import screen
* Design improvements to key lists
* Support for keyserver onion addresses
* Better detection of emails and other content when opened
* Experimental support for Security Tokens over USB
* Allow password changing of stripped keys