Lazy loading of images is not good. On my slow network, some images never load or load after i read ahead. Otherwise i used to wait for whole page to load and then start for a better reading experience
After formatting i am unable to restore my previous articles...need to address...more important article i have missed which i have saved for reading
Wikimedia foundation should stop letting any anonymous person of editing the articles of any subject on wikimedia .I was reading an article on Indian rebellion Of 1857 and in quick facts ,some jerk had edited and written Vandana has given me a bad project to do ,right after british victory.wikipedia aithencity is at stake by these dumb morons .please listen to my advice
It's showing program not responding Need to work on it another Wikipedia app is best
Best! Can a ability to see random article of a particular category be available? Please try to put this I'll like to see article only from science field.
Jst love it!!! Informative..you may use it as your book.
- Lazy-loading of images: when browsing articles, images will be loaded only when they are scrolled into view.
- Improvements and fixes for saving and managing offline reading list articles.
- The dark theme can now be enabled from the app settings, as well as from the article overflow menu.
- Improved dark mode color scheme.
- Minor design enhancements throughout.
- Numerous bug fixes.
Articles about health care available without an Internet connection everywhere and free of charge!
Fifty thousand health care articles currently supports offline reading, and anywhere available for free !!!