If Wikipedia were just another wiki, then maybe one of those apps that tries to connect you to every wiki on the web would do just fine but we all know that just isn't the case. The world's best information portal deserves a dedicated app and this one delivers. It works just as well as using Chrome (unlike most wiki apps) but with far less overhead and clutter.
Adds significant functionality over the browser interface. Being able to preview the beginning of another article beneath the article you're reading is extremely useful. Please improve your other apps similarly!***After much time, again: This is significantly better than in a browser. It's far, far better than your universal Windows app. Please upgrade that to match this. (And allow it to be more screen-size aware.) This is the best way to read Wikipedia - not only on a phone, but period. The preview feature is invaluable and could be expanded upon on in your browser version.
Nice app. It would be good if you could ad feature of the history that have happened on a particular day. Any events or birthdays which fall on a particular day.
Good App works fine on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ & Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.
Overall fluid experience. Would like the addition of night mode/dark theme for the front page and ability to edit and submit articles on the go.
Bestest but must needed data sync to account.
- Substantial improvements to the reading lists UI
- Multiple reading list articles can now be selected at once
- Individual reading list articles can now be toggled on/offline.
- Images are now cached for offline availability
- Random feed card now pulls a random article from the user's reading lists when offline
- Many other bug fixes and UI updates