Pado :: Real-time Wallet Watch
Pado means ‘wave’ in Korean, so please pronounce it as [pa:do].
Ride on the new wave of the web3 world with pado!
❤️ All Pado services can be used without connecting a wallet!
If you are afraid to connect your wallet and feel uncomfortable, throw away your worries and start lightly.
👀 Wallet Watch
- Just add wallets to your watchlist. Wallet Watch closely watches everything happening on your wallets, friends wallets, and celebrity wallets and send push notifications directly to you, in real-time.
- You can find a wallet to watch by searching with Twitter account or ENS.
🏄🏻♂️ Discover wallets
- We will show you the wallets with the most transactions every day. Watch it!
- You can even load all your Twitter friends' wallets at once.
- Discover wallets to watch with personalized recommendations.
🌊 Real-time wallet activity feed
- Check the hot wallet's NFT transactions in the feed updated in real time!
- Visit the feed tab where you can see the activities of major community members such as Doodles, 1EG, and DADAZ.
- Share information and opinions by liking and commenting while viewing the transaction history.
💰 User profile
- When you connect your wallet, you can check both the activity history of your wallet and the information of your NFTs.
- Check Twitter and ENS information.
- Try setting up your profile with the NFT you have!
Twitter requires a subscription to verify your NFT profile, but
In pado, you can set up a profile with your NFTs for free and change your profile at any time by connecting your wallet!
The pado team is working hard to improve the product.
Contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com) and suggest features, or simply post it at Feed - we’ll add them!
See you all at pado!