This app is not yet another clone of “Home Budget” app. It is not required to add each of its expenses to the appropriate category. This application does not answer the question “what money was spent on.” The task of the application is to tell how much you can spend within the current budget.
This application will help you if
- money is not always enough until the next salary
- you want to know if you can afford this purchase, аnd how will it affect the family budget
- you wish to manage to save money for certain purposes
How it works
Robert Kiyosaki rightly noted that “costs tend to increase with salary increases.” Therefore, it is important to take control of the family cash flow.
The application is very simple. You specify how much money you have and when the day of the next salary, the application divides the amount of money by the number of days before salary, the result is the daily spending limit for the current moment.
With a decrease in the balance, the limit decreases, with the advent of the new calendar day, it is recalculated again - the salary has become closer. Once a day (or more often) adjust the state of your balance and analyze the result. Falling the limit for several days in a row is an alarming bell: you live beyond your means.
- One currency is used - conventional currency. If you want to take into account funds placed in another currency, you will have to convert them yourself into the main currency of the application.
- Monetary amounts are rounded to integer values - fractional parts do not matter for the main purpose of the application and only make it difficult to read the financial picture.
- The application basically does not read your SMS and does not spy on you in any other way. Only the funds that you yourself declare are taken into account.
- No ads in the app.