I didn't know what to do in this thing It doesn't work I need help in this please I don't have that much space in my phone but I deleted one and it says I need to have it please HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!
Won't open - new Note 7 On my note 7, worked when I had 16 gig micro SD card in... Put in samsung's 256 gig micro SD uhs-I card, now it won't open
Still a bit ugly The legacy view improved things in the direction it was before. Still I miss the white text on black background and the pie charts (but not their colors!!).
I need help how can i add partition? confuse about addig path name location... what should i do? i have 8 gb sd card mounted! pls reply asap! TIA
No useful information Only a brief percentage of free space with no details. No way to go inside partitions and folders. Gives no way to control free space in contrast to the app description.
This has no use it dosnt help at all this #MAKE IT BETTER
- New "Legacy" partition view (see settings)
- Option to show size in gigabytes
- Update widget data by clicking on widget (optionaly)
- Fixed problem if all partition removed
- support all device with Android 2.1+
Changelog since 1.2.0:
- New UI
- No need root more
- Ability to add, edit or remove partition
- DashClock Extension (Plus only)
RAM boosting & cleaning solution for 4 GB, 3 GB, 2 GB, 1 GB & 500 MB RAM devices
Auto RAM cleaner, memory booster app. Clear phone memory and increase free space
* Clean up junk to free up space, Keep your phone clean & fast! *
Free Cleaner & Optimizer, Clear cache, improve memory and protect battery!