Hitta Skog - your guide to nature, mushrooms and the Swedish forest. With a new type of map and technology, we show you good mushroom and berry forests to help you in your picking. The app shows and describes all the forests in Sweden and is built for those interested in nature or pickers who want to take their picking to the next level, professionals as well as beginners.
To use the ready-made berry and mushroom filters that are available, it costs money. Either SEK 89/day, SEK 129/month or SEK 349/year. There is no binding period and can be terminated at any time.
Do you want to pick mushrooms but don't know where they grow? Then this is the app for you. Are you looking for an old spruce forest? Now you can filter one!
Dry summer and some mushrooms in the forest? Filter out a forest that stands on wetter ground.
Save nice and memorable places in the forest or mushroom places so you never forget!
Find your way back to the car with the park function.
Historical rainfall instead of forecasts to see when it last rained in a forest.
Is the forest teeming with mushrooms? Save the entire forest.
See age, dominant tree species, soil moisture, tree height, density and much more.
- Filter the best forests for the mushrooms and berries
- Find more mushrooms and new mushroom forests
- See all Sweden's forests
- Discover new forests
- Filter out forests
- Understand which forests you find the most mushrooms in
- See soil moisture in the forest and bogs
- Save space
- Save entire forests
- Find your way back to the car
- See historical rainfall at your mushroom locations
- See topographical lines
- See when fellings have been done
- See key biotopes
- See forests with high natural values
- See forest history and ancient remains
I hope you find yourself in the forest, you feel good there! Good luck!
/The team behind the app