Mumla is a client for the voice chat system Mumble. Connect to one of the many public Mumble-servers run by the community, or host one yourself (see https://www.mumble.info for more info). Mumla is an updated and maintained version (a fork) of the app Plumble.
To give a little support towards the maintenance and development of Mumla, please find and purchase the donation version of Mumla.
Some of the features:
* Certificate generation, import and export
* Browse public servers
* Voice activated transmission (the default), or different Push-to-talk buttons
* Bluetooth headset support
* Self-registration on server
* Access tokens
* Opus, CELT, and Speex codec support
* Automatic reconnection
* Tor support through the Orbot app
* Text-to-speech for messages (turned on by default)
* Light and dark theme
Voice activated transmission currently works best when using a headset. The echo cancellation and noise reduction need better implementations. You may also try tweaking the Detection threshold in the settings.
Mumla is free and open source software. Find out more at: https://mumla-app.gitlab.io/