Tap into your neighbourhood with GoodHood! Give and take free items within your lively local community, find nearby kakis, get recommendations, join groups to connect with your neighbours, and stay up to date on the latest neighbourhood events and news!
💯 As featured on The Straits Times, CNA, and more, GoodHood.SG is the community platform to be. We make it easy to create meaningful connections with your neighbours. Here’s how!
🎁 FREE ♻️
- Give away/get spare food and household items in seconds!
- Over 25,000 FREE items have been given away on Goodhood. From baby strollers, to artisanal bread, from assessment books to furniture in good condition. There’s something for everyone! Why not turn your pre-loved items into meaningful friendships and go green at the same time?
- Getting help couldn’t be easier. Need a handyman or someone to babysit? Need a printer or a power-drill? Just shout-out to your neighbours and help will be on your way!
🙌 JIO, EVENTS, GROUPS
- Plan and join neighbourhood events, interest groups, and more!
- Need 4th person for the mahjong game? Looking for fellow cyclists? Or a simple buddy to keep fit with? You could be helping another neighbour keep fit too!
- Never miss anything important again. GoodHood keeps an eye on everything for you, informing you of important estate notices like chute fogging, dengue alerts or maintenance notices.
🔐 SAFETY & SINGPASS
- Singpass verification keeps our neighbours safe by ensuring that neighbours are who they say they are, and live where they say they live.
🥰 OUR DREAM
Our dream is that one day, all neighbours in Singapore will develop a deep love for their neighbours and neighbourhoods, and as a result, create happier, healthier neighbourhoods and bring back the kampong spirit!
Here’s what your neighbours have to say about GoodHood.SG!
““This is the kind of Singapore I want to see. I’ve been able to reduce my wastage by sharing with neighbours and it’s nice seeing others do it too!”
Charmaine Teong, Serangoon (5-stars)
“App encourages community bonding and reaching out to ur neighbours- very much needed in this day and age!”
Nona Kok, Google Play reviewer (5-stars)
“Good to use this app to know and help neighbours with each other. Especially in the current difficult situation.”
Maruko Kotoko, App Store reviewer (5-stars)