Screen Mirroring Z is the simplest way to mirror wirelessly your Android phone's screen to any smart TV in realtime (no delay).
It's designed to help you make presentation, watch your movies or play games on your TV (works with Roku, Samsung, LG, Sony, Chromecast, FireTV, TCL, Vizio, Hisense...TVs).
1. Make sure your phone and the TV are turned on and connected to the same WIFI network.
2. Tap "connect" button to connect the app with your TV.
3. Now you can start Screen Mirroring or cast your photos, videos to your TV.
- Cast photos to your TV.
- Cast videos and movies.
- Cast audio files.
- Cast Youtube videos.
- Cast media files from Google Drive.
- Cast photo from Google Photos.
- Streaming IPTV channels to TVs.
Screen Mirroring Z works with Roku, Samsung, LG, Sony, FiveTV, TCL, Vizio, Hisense... TVs.
It also works with other TVs supporting following protocols: Chromecast, WebOS, DLNA, Miracast...
This app is not affiliated with any trademarks mentioned above.