Patient Access saves you precious time by providing online access to your local NHS GP services, meaning less time in waiting rooms and less time on hold.
With Patient Access you can:
* Book, view and cancel appointments
* Order repeat prescriptions with automated delivery to your preferred pharmacy
* View your medical record, including test results, immunisations and allergies
* Securely share your medical record with healthcare professionals
* Send messages securely to your GP
* Create a Personal Health Record and share it with your health professional
* Get health advice from your own GP online
* Book and join video appointments with your own GP
Your local GP may not offer every Patient Access feature. Ask at your practice to find out which are available to you.
You must be a registered patient at a participating practice to use Patient Access.