Great app we use it all the time.
Simple and straightforward. Could use option for finding partial chords, for when full chords pose problems.
No longer works on my Samsung s5
No bass? Not sure if I'm not using the app correctly but there doesn't seem to be a bass setup which seems odd considering how they're similar to guitar...
Love the multiple instrument choices. Such a helpful and powerful app. Now my go to source for chord structure and theory help.
Great app but .... I love the clear chord display but on the Nexus 7 most screens have tiny text and icons all scrunched up in the top left corner with lots of empty space. Probably needs a HD version. Would get 5 stars+ from me otherwise
- Bugfixes: several minor crashes solved
- 5 String banjo: Handle 5th string correctly.
- Capo: Added negative values
- Capo: remember capo height between restarts
- Scales and Reverse Mode: Handle capo properly
- Added 4-string bass
- Added toolbar with menu and sidebar menu (last one not yet fully integrated)
- Bottom instrument info window clickable for fast way to change instrument.