If you're playing on a Rust 2.0 server that has the Rusty Sheriff Raid Alert Oxide mod installed, you can use this handy little app to alert you if anyone is trespassing on your base. You will be alerted when a player either enters or exits the perimeter you set. You will also be given the names and Steam IDs of any trespassers.
- You can ignore your friends so you won't be alerted unnecessarily.
- Incoming alerts are displayed on the notification screen too, for quick access.
- Runs in the background and will check every minute as long as there is an internet connection.
- Support for many alerts for admins/players keeping tabs on multiple locations.
- Handy for admins to keep track of players in known trouble spots.
- Gives you a fighting chance to get in-game and defend your hours of hard work against the cowards that wait for you to log off.
- If you can't get in-game, you will still know who raided you, so you can plan their demise...
Watch this YouTube video on how to get started:
The PC App is here:
The Oxide mod this runs with is here:
I hope this helps you keep your bases intact!
Let me know of any features you'd like added...