The following actions can be triggered when entering or leaving a zone:
- Contact a geofencing service, such as the Geofancy module from FHEM, to control home automation devices, or call your own URLs when entering or leaving a zone.
- Send a text message
- Send emails
- Other actions:
Call 'Tasker' tasks
Switch Wi-Fi on or off when entering/leaving
Switch Sound on or off when entering/leaving
Switch Bluetooth on or off when entering/leaving
- Open or close your garage door, turn on the heating or turn it down, switch lights on/off, etc. EgiGeoZone can interface with most home automation servers
- Co-ordinate your car share. For example, if the driver leaves work, another person can be be automatically notified via SMS or email, allowing them to get to the meeting place on time.
- When leaving the 'Home' Zone, Bluetooth turns on enabling your phone to pair with the hands-free in your car. When you get back home, it turns Bluetooth off again, saving on your battery.
- Upon reaching work, you can have EgiGeoZone switch the sound off, and and then on again when leaving.
- Presence and absence check on servers.
- There are many more uses - our users are finding new uses for EgiGeoZone every day.