The SKF Bearing Calculator makes it easy to perform complex bearing calculations. With this app you can calculate rated bearing and grease life or search for other information like bearing frequencies or shaft and housing fits.
The program, which delivers the information straight to your smart phone or tablet, is fast, simple and easy to use.
The product search function has an intuitive user interface that makes searching by designation or key product parameters faster than ever before. Whether you’re walking down the shop floor, riding in a train or an elevator, you’ll wonder how you ever got things done without this incredible mobile app!
New updates in 1.6.1
• Plain bearing caculations: Intermediate results with the collapsible functionality have been implemented.
• Plain bearing caculations: The frequency and time parameters have be made relative where change in frequency or time parameter will change the other field respectively.
• Multiple calculations: When Relubrication calculation is selected along with Bearing life, only grease can be selected as lubrication input.
• Minor bug fixes.
New updates in 1.5.1
• Improved performance
• Bug fixes
New updates in 1.5.0
• Reporting functionality is added. The generated report can be downloaded for future reference.
• The report can be shared through Email or Bluetooth devices including printers.
• Rolling bearing calculations and Plain bearing calculations are grouped separately. Users can perform either plain bearing calculation or rolling bearing calculation at any point of time.
• For Plain bearings, in Basic rating life for spherical plain bearings and rod ends calculation, the frequency and time input parameters have been made relative. When user changes frequency the corresponding value for time will be modified and displayed to user.
Allowing now the user to enter negative values in the input fields for radial and axial force parameters.
• Connection time-out has been implemented with the time of 60 seconds, as performing all calculations for some bearing (NUP 244) was taking more time compared to regular calculations.
• Providing the pop up displaying the minimum and maximum values of temperature field when user exceeds the permissible values for temperature.
• The duplicated YAR designations displayed in the bearing designation search are removed.
• The alert dialog with the message when application launched without data connection and when the server is not responding.
- SKF SPEEDI SLEEVE
- V-ring seals
- Radial shaft seals
For more information go to: http://www.skfptp.com/skfbeltcalc.htm
Get the world of seals on your phone.
Our product portfolio includes:
- Hydraulic and pneumatic seals made of a broad range of sealing materials
- Customized advanced engineered plastic parts (AEPP) as a single solution or as part of a component assembly including seals.
Our seals are machined using SKF SEAL JET technology and AEPPs are produced using the latest CNC-technology. Prototypes, single pieces or small series are produced without additional tooling costs. Larger series are injection moulded.
Our app lets you easily find product information and look up application recommendations. You can contact us with your questions and requests.
In addition, we are always greateful for your feedback and input about the content of this app.
View bearings current and historical data such as temperature, enveloped acceleration, velocity, and speed.
Receive notifications for bearings that passed threshold values.
Request additional diagnostic support from SKF based on alerts for bearings that passed threshold values.
Share bearings data by message format available in device.
Custom your 3D CAD drawing for many of our products, download it in the most common CAD file formats and integrate it seamlessly into your own design processes. Further, you have also the possibility to download the relevant product brochures in PDF format and to find a dealer in your area.
The 3D CAD models are compliant with major world standards and are suitable for use in current CAD systems, such as: CATIA®, Autodesk® Inventor®, SolidWorks®, Creo™ Parametric, NX™, AutoCAD®, Solid Edge®, etc.
Benefits of the 3D CAD models app:
• Download of 2D and 3D CAD models completely free of charge
• CAD models can be easily configured by the user
• All current CAD formats available
Explore, through augmented reality technology, a comprehensive range of SKF solutions and innovations with quantifiable and case-proven benefits, including:
•Reduced energy use
•CO2 emission reduction
The benefits of working with SKF are greater now than ever before. SKF is focusing on developing solutions and innovations to help customers compete – not just today or tomorrow, but far into the future.
Download the image targets you need for the augmented reality function from: skfreleasethepower.com
Check the instruction video in the app to see how to interact with the innovations.
It gives you SKF's press releases, financial reports, share prices, calendar, images and contacts.
Files for later use when off line must have been opened
If you have questions or feedback on the SKF IR App, then please email us at email@example.com. In cooperation with Alert IR, http://alertir.com.