Covering the available literature in full, this guide brings together the most relevant and useful information on Asperger's Syndrome, incorporating case studies from the author's own practical experience as a Clinical Psychologist, with examples of, and numerous quotations from people with Asperger's Syndrome.
Included in the coverage:
· Negative mental health: the ordinary symptom-orientated mental disorders.
· The basic diagram of personality dimensions.
· Self-reported symptom scales within the basic diagram.
· Clinician-administered symptom scales within the basic diagram.
· The pharmacopsychometric triangle in measurement-based care.
· Diagnostic rating scales.· A practical outcome evaluation plan.
Offering a medical level of precision to mental health, Measurement-Based Care in Mental Disorders should interest health care providers at all levels, particularly physicians and staff in primary care settings, and in psychiatric in- and outpatient clinics, including psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, and social workers.