Gut Feelings: Social and Emotional Struggles with Crohn’s & Colitis is a groundbreaking book that examines the inner shame and isolation that many patients experience while coping with the ups and downs of Crohn’s and Colitis. It is based on more than 100 interviews with patients, parents, siblings and romantic partners. Gut Feelings describes the ways patients and their loved ones navigate Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), perhaps the most taboo chronic illness to talk about, because it involves the body’s waste disposal system.
Gut Feelings dives into the realities of living with IBD. The author, who was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis at 16, rode the same roller coaster with the illness as many of her interviewees and so has a first-hand perspective. If you have IBD, or live with someone who does, after reading Gut Feelings, you will feel less alone with your internal emotions, more connected, and more willing to be open about your IBD. You will come away with renewed strength to contend with the feelings that naturally arise while coping with this arduous illness.
Today, Jordan Rubin is a doctor of naturopathic medicine and founder of Garden of Life® and Ancient Nutrition. But at the age of 19, Jordan was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease—an incurable digestive ailment. In one of the most dramatic natural healing stories ever told, Jordan discovered a natural path to complete healing and sustained health.
In this updated and expanded edition of Patient Heal Thyself (originally published in 2002), Jordan Rubin shares his monumental discoveries, teaching you how to take control of your own health and unlock your body’s phenomenal healing potential.
In this book, you’ll discover…How the body can overcome virtually any health challenge by following the Maker’s DietThe key to attaining and maintaining vibrant health lies in your gastrointestinal tractWhich specific foods, not found in our modern diet, hold the key to healing a wide range of health conditionsComplete protocols for diet and nutritional supplements
The simple, life-changing strategies and ancient principles found in this book can help you chart a path for wholeness. Get in the driver’s seat and take control of your health journey today!
One in five people in the UK suffer from lower gut disorders , which can be extremely painful and embarrassing. In The Good Gut Guide, Stephanie Zinser, a journalist and sufferer of ulcerative colitis herself, confronts these often ignored problems, with sections on: • Irritable Bowel Syndrome • Ulcerative Colitis • Crohn’s disease • Coeliac Disease • Diverticulosis • haemorrhoids • bowel cancer.
This comprehensive book is not only an excellent medical resource, but also aims to give support on all elements of life as a sufferer of gut and bowel disorders. The psychological effect of these debilitating and embarrassing illnesses is considered, with advice on how to cope with depression, hospitals and sexual relationships. Diet and stress, often considered to be two of the root causes of gut disorders, are also discussed, as are helpful complementary therapies (including aromatherapy, homeopathy and acupuncture).
If you want to get muscular, lean, and strong as quickly as possible without steroids, good genetics, extreme dieting, or wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym . . . regardless of your age . . . you want to read this book.
Here’s the deal:
Building muscle and burning fat isn't as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe. This book is the shortcut.
- You don't need to: Spend hundreds of dollars per month on the worthless supplements that steroid-fueled bodybuilders "swear by." Most pills and powders do absolutely nothing.
- You don't need to: Constantly change up your weightlifting routine to gain muscle mass quickly and effectively. Muscle building is much simpler than that.
- You don't need to: Waste a couple of hours in the gym every day grinding through grueling workouts. In fact, this is a great way to get nowhere.
- You don't need to: Slog away at boring cardio to shed ugly belly fat and get a six-pack. In fact, you don't have to do any cardio to get the body you really want.
- You don't need to: Obsess over "clean eating" and avoiding "unhealthy" foods to get ripped. Instead, you can get the body you want eating the foods you love.
Those are just a few of the harmful lies and myths that keep guys from ever achieving the lean, muscular, strong, and healthy bodies they truly desire.
And in this book you’re going to learn something most guys will never know . . .
The exact methods of diet and training that make putting on 10 to 15 pounds of quality lean mass a breeze . . . and it only takes a few months.
Here are just a few of the things you're going to discover in this book:
- The 10 biggest fat loss and muscle building myths and mistakes that keep guys fat, weak, and frustrated.
- The 3 scientific laws of muscle growth and fat loss that literally force your body to get bigger, leaner, and stronger. You'll be shocked at how easy it really is to build muscle and lose fat once you know what you're doing.
- How to create flexible diet plans that help you transform your body composition eating the foods you love...and without ever feeling starved, deprived, or like you're "on a diet."
- A paint-by-numbers training system that will help you build a big, full chest . . . a wide, tapered back . . . thick, powerful legs . . . and strong, bulging arms . . . spending no more than 3 to 6 hours in the gym every week...doing challenging, fun workouts that you enjoy.
- A no-BS guide to supplements that will show you what works and what doesn’t, saving you hundreds if not THOUSANDS of dollars each year on pills and powders.
- And a whole lot more!
Imagine . . . just 12 weeks from now . . . being constantly complimented on how great you look and asked how the heck you're doing it . . .
Imagine enjoying the added benefits of high energy levels, no aches and pains, better spirits, and knowing that you're getting healthier every day . . .
The bottom line is you CAN get that "Hollywood hunk" body without following boring, bland “bodybuilder” diets or living in the gym. This book shows you how.
SPECIAL BONUSES FOR READERS
With this fitness book, you'll also get a FREE 56-page reference guide with all of the book’s key takeaways, a year’s worth of Bigger Leaner Stronger workouts, 10 premade meal plans for cutting and lean bulking, and more!
So, scroll up, click the "Buy" button now, and begin your journey to a bigger, leaner, and stronger you!